Appearance Talk about your Accord's interior and exterior mods here.

Accord Coupe Ranked Higher Than Sedan

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2008, 04:33 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member
Default RE: Accord Coupe Ranked Higher Than Sedan

AxCxCxOxRxD, yeah the HP is +10, but isn't the curb weight somewhere around +70? I think i read that somewhere...

With a full tank of gas, I'm sure you'd feel the sluggishness set right back in.

Old 01-10-2008, 04:40 PM

my point was that the new gens don't make that much more power and with that extra fat definitely won't be faster. I have a greddy sp2 and I'll tell u now its not ricy at all. My car doesn't even cook rice. It makes a deep sound at high rpms and is quiet at low rpms. It all depends. I see too many ppl nowadays destroy the look of 6th gens with oversized body kits, spoilers and big mufflers. Not to offend anyone. I'm jus not a fan of that style. I'd rather have a sleeper than a souped up car that is no faster than it was stock.

Old 01-10-2008, 04:48 PM

jblaust: How old are you? Your failure in consistancy and use of logic leads me to believe that you are a teenager or early 20's and your parents bought you this car for graduation or something.

Old 01-10-2008, 05:04 PM

no worries axcxcxoxrxd.. preachin to the choir! i have an sp2 as well, and i love it!

Old 01-10-2008, 07:00 PM

Falkore bottom line is your car is ugly! Im not trying to make my car fast like you are. What kind of looser puts a Apexi and a big ugly dual exhaust in an automatic accord. All you can do is make that car look good (which you have failed to do) Is that an 8 track head unit in your car? LOL. All im gonna do to mine is lower it and maybe put different 20 inch rims. Then Im done and happy. Your POS would get left in the dust by the new accord v6 sedan or coupe take your pick. Im not an accord hater I have owned 4 different yearsin my time. I just wouldnt waste my time trying to make one fast or bragging about it. You would need an engine swap to make that happen.I prefer my accord slow and low.

Old 01-10-2008, 07:01 PM

FAIL!!!

Old 01-10-2008, 07:06 PM

ORIGINAL: falkore24

jblaust: How old are you? Your failure in consistancy and use of logic leads me to believe that you are a teenager or early 20's and your parents bought you this car for graduation or something.
FAIL! I make my own car payment on this and my wifes car. I also have a Turbo Toyota project. I just get annoyed when I see people like you running your mouth with too many opinion's and you have a POS yourself.No offense to anyone else on this site. I have seen plenty of nice cars here. His just isnt one of them. If he didnt have anything nice to say then he shouldn't have said anything. Thats usually the way I would do it but I couldnt bite my tounge this time. He seems like the main cheerleader here.

Old 01-10-2008, 07:14 PM

Your right! But he was bashing so Im bashing back. The new accord 6 speed is 268HP stock. Why do I really need more than that? If I can throw a couple of bolt on's on the motor once parts are available and get it to 300hp I would be more than extremly happy with that. At least Im not automatic and can enjoy the power a little more. His car isPARKED right now anyways what does he know! All that money on HP parts and his tranny broke! LOL! I bet that blue radiator hose you got under the hood adds an extra 10 hp doesnt it! LOL

Old 01-10-2008, 07:27 PM

jblaust I think ur taking it too far. Falklore was stating his opinion on the 08 accord overall. He didnt point out any names. U act as if he called u out. Jus chill. Falklore is a really cool person.

And about ur bolt ons. It will not really give u 300. U see, u don't get 268 horses to the wheel. U probaly get about 245-255. U get 268 at the crank. The bolt ons will jus increase more power to the wheels I believe.

Old 01-10-2008, 07:29 PM

also falklore is the one who usually helps ppl and newbs in this forum. U should show some respect. Again he was not even bashing u. Jus the 08 and the designer. Jus bc he said ur car is ugly doesn't mean it is. He's not everyone but one person.

Quick Reply: Accord Coupe Ranked Higher Than Sedan