Appearance Talk about your Accord's interior and exterior mods here.

Aem v2 installed!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2010, 09:44 PM
Talking Aem v2 installed!!!!!

Finally got my AEM V2 CAI and installed it ma self!! Yayaa!
I don't KNOW wat youve probable heard about this intake but after i installed it i took it for a test drive and it definaltey out performed my eBAY intake! I felt a better boost on the take off and when the V-TEC kicked it it took off. eBAY is good for one type of people CHEAP CHEAP POOR motha trukas! I will reccomend this to anyone! DEFINATLEY SAVE UP FOR THIS! IT IS WORTH WHILE!
Heres some pics... Let me know wat u guys think

Old 03-05-2010, 10:24 PM
Almost A Senior Member

That looks killer, man.

And eBay really is good. You just have to brand shop. If you're looking for something, watch for brands and check feedback.

I bought my AEM short air intake on eBay. Came in AEM box with all of the supplies, C.A.R.B Proof sticker, manual... etc. Saved $50.

Old 03-05-2010, 11:33 PM
Almost A Senior Member

looks good bro, but for future reference..its VTEC not V-TEC, just one of my pet peeves, dont really point it out, but since we have the same model accord, just helping you out =]

Old 03-06-2010, 12:24 AM
Super Moderator

nice. do you have to remove your bumper to clean the filter? - i know it's easy to do.
you getting a K&N filter for it?

Old 03-06-2010, 12:36 PM

Originally Posted by xpieceofcralpx
looks good bro, but for future reference..its VTEC not V-TEC, just one of my pet peeves, dont really point it out, but since we have the same model accord, just helping you out =]
lol yea ur right. I just checked my engine it says ULEV-VTEC lol

Old 03-06-2010, 12:40 PM
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by keep_hope_alive
nice. do you have to remove your bumper to clean the filter? - i know it's easy to do.
you getting a K&N filter for it?
Yea could either remove the bumper or take the wheel off. BUt i ma prolly just take the bumper off I like to RAMP ma CAR UP lol. How often should I clean the Filter?? I think im going to sitck with this filter 4 a while may be till I get some extra dough!!?

Old 03-10-2010, 02:34 PM
Supper Moderator

the v2 is a really nice intake. looks good

Old 03-11-2010, 02:07 AM
Almost A Senior Member

Yeah, that does look nice. Make sure you put that C.A.R.B stick on it somewhere in case you catch a crappy break with an **** of a cop.

Old 03-11-2010, 12:13 PM
19Accord97
Unregistered

Originally Posted by 01Accord01
i think im going to sitck with this filter 4 a while may be till I get some extra dough!!?
It should be the AEM DryFlow filter, correct? Looks a bit different than mine but if its the above filter you don't need to replace it.

ONLY use the AEM Dryflow cleaning kit for the air filter. I've have my AEM sri for about 40,000 miles and have cleaned it once. It needs to be done again as its getting pretty dirty from dust and whatnot. There really is no need to ever replace it unless there is a hole in it.

Note that the filter filters out contaminants better as time goes on. But after so long, the affects become adverse and its time to clean the filter.

Looks great! I'd love the V2 but it is quite the $

Old 03-11-2010, 04:40 PM

Originally Posted by 19Accord97
It should be the AEM DryFlow filter, correct? Looks a bit different than mine but if its the above filter you don't need to replace it.

ONLY use the AEM Dryflow cleaning kit for the air filter. I've have my AEM sri for about 40,000 miles and have cleaned it once. It needs to be done again as its getting pretty dirty from dust and whatnot. There really is no need to ever replace it unless there is a hole in it.

Note that the filter filters out contaminants better as time goes on. But after so long, the affects become adverse and its time to clean the filter.

Looks great! I'd love the V2 but it is quite the $
yea it is the AEM Dryflow filter, and did you get a AEM Dryflow cleaning kit with it or did you have to buy one?

Quick Reply: Aem v2 installed!!!!!