Appearance Talk about your Accord's interior and exterior mods here.

Anzo USA

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2006, 07:59 PM
Super Moderator
Default Anzo USA

has anyone ever heard of a company called Anzo USA, I am mainly interested in their halo headlights, specifically this one
http://www.sportcompactonly.com/part...28&p=15412
but i have never heard of them before, I know someone will say you can get those for $70 on ebay, but I have a biast opinion against ebay.

I was also wondering when you install halo type headlights if there is any tricky wiring you have to do because they use angel eye bulbs rather then standard bulbs. thanks for any advice.

Old 12-19-2006, 09:15 PM
Default RE: Anzo USA

the only wiring issue you'll typically run into is the extra wire for the halo's needs to be spliced/clipped into a power source, any decent set should fit the standard bulb sized 9006 and 9005 then you just have to wire the halo's which is easy...

Old 12-19-2006, 11:07 PM

yea the wiring is basically plug and play, i hooked my halos up to a seperate toggle switch. The toughest part was getting it through the rubber gromit it the firewall. Only drawback to the halo lights is that you cant see them when the lights are on

Old 08-01-2007, 07:52 PM

anzo has a seperate harness comming from the bottom of the projector. They convert your 9006 and 9005 bulbs to an H1 bulb. The lens seems to be of high quality (what can you expect for $193 a pair)

Old 08-08-2007, 06:49 PM

ok, just got my ANZO Lights put on today, they look very nice and even come with rubber gaskets to fill the blank spots. The only drawback is that one of the halo's on one side has already burnt out. Hasn't worked since out of box. Good thing they gave me the whole year to take them back. Thinking of putting sylvania ultra's in em'. Some people say the harness isn't worth 2 cents, I think it is, it's just a pain to get them to connect with stock connector. Lets just say some force was applied to get the plastic lock to click. Anyway, nice H1, H3 conversion and they look way cooler than stock.

Old 08-09-2007, 10:54 AM
Been Around A Long Time Member

Have the same lights only with clear projectors, not blue. Haha, I got them off of eBay for $130. Never had an issue with the halos though...

Old 08-09-2007, 07:07 PM
kgsdavid2
Unregistered

if you buy on eBay, chances are the sellers get their light from anzo so its the same thing..either way

Old 08-09-2007, 10:42 PM

I know but he specifically commented on the "find it cheaper on ebay" thing...

Old 08-10-2007, 02:07 AM

WOW! I just bought silverstars for the high beams today and used them on the way home tonight. They are amazing in these lamps! The light is so clear and the stock low beams are impressive too. Im debating weather or not to buy the low beams just yet. I love these lights, too bad for the burnt out halo. I guess I'll deal with it after I come back from vacation.

Old 08-10-2007, 08:30 AM

Yeah i was impressed with the low and high beam as well. I figured they would just put a really cheap bulb in but the light output is comparable to my moms MDX, just not in color or cutoff cleanliness. how did you adjust yours? I think its annoying when i see cars on the road and one projector is blindingly bright and the other is just lit, you know what i mean? so i adjusted mine so they both get that bright glare at the same time.... but in makes one about 1.5" higher than the other.... the other thing i love about my accord is how when you hit the high beam it won't turn off the low beam, i dont know about other cars, but my moms mdx turns of the projectors and foglights if you turn on the high beams.

Quick Reply: Anzo USA