Appearance Talk about your Accord's interior and exterior mods here.

Back 4rm da shop...Mugen Inspired 7th gen

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2007, 07:43 PM
Default RE: Back 4rm da shop...Mugen Inspired 7th gen

ORIGINAL: jdmjnky

ORIGINAL: Velocifero

looks good, i would get some black housing headlights with the amber piece. that would be dope. any performance mods?
so far just a Fujita CAI, probably gonna get it chipped??? not sure though. as for the black housings not our steez...
should be, the Inspire had black housings.

Old 10-18-2007, 12:51 AM

looks good, i would get some black housing headlights with the amber piece. that would be dope. any performance mods?
so far just a Fujita CAI, probably gonna get it chipped??? not sure though. as for the black housings not our steez...
should be, the Inspire had black housings.
before you talkyour trash& try to be Mr. know-it-all, do your research...black housing is 06+...gunmetal 03-05, Explicit rookiez!

Old 10-19-2007, 12:25 AM

sorry i didnt know you were in special ed in school, my bad....firstly, who's talking trash? i didnt anything bad about your car, on the contrary, i said your car looked good. second, yeah i meant the 06-07, which look way better imo anyway. and yeah im a rookie with a SiR conversion, including the motor who's done practially everything to his car. yup that's me.

your car doesnt look close to a real inspire, what a joke. youre missing the grill, side mirrors, headlights, spoiler, exhaust tips, window visors...im sure im missing others. and what the hell is it that useless contraption on your rear window? might want to look this over son: http://www.mugen-power.com/topics/accord0411/index.html
school is in session

Old 10-19-2007, 09:18 AM

probably gonna get it chipped??? not sure though.
There isno "chip" for your year Honda. The best thing for Honda ECU is Hondata, and it works only on OBDI. Unless you want tobuy an EMS that costs $1k+.

Old 10-19-2007, 01:05 PM
Almost A Senior Member

sorry i didnt know you were in special ed in school, my bad....firstly, who's talking trash? i didnt anything bad about your car, on the contrary, i said your car looked good. second, yeah i meant the 06-07, which look way better imo anyway. and yeah im a rookie with a SiR conversion, including the motor who's done practially everything to his car. yup that's me.

your car doesnt look close to a real inspire, what a joke. youre missing the grill, side mirrors, headlights, spoiler, exhaust tips, window visors...im sure im missing others. and what the hell is it that useless contraption on your rear window? might want to look this over son: http://www.mugen-power.com/topics/accord0411/index.html
school is in session
I like this...not sure why, but its funny

Old 10-27-2007, 03:39 AM

your car doesnt look close to a real inspire, what a joke. youre missing the grill, side mirrors, headlights, spoiler, exhaust tips, window visors...im sure im missing others. and what the hell is it that useless contraption on your rear window? might want to look this over son:
school is in session

there you go being mister smarty pants..never said anything about a mugen inspire.....it says' mugen inspired, correct me if i'm wrong???and your accordlip kitis what style......?? mugen only made afull bumper anda Jtcc lip for CD's, but somehow you have the rarest mugen 4pc lip kit, that is authentic abs plastic!

ORIGINAL: 00AccordLX5spd

probably gonna get it chipped??? not sure though.
There isno "chip" for your year Honda. The best thing for Honda ECU is Hondata, and it works only on OBDI. Unless you want tobuy an EMS that costs $1k+.

the chip is just some ebay mess that plugs into the IAT/ECT sensor, various kinds areavail.....thought about giving it a shot?

Old 10-28-2007, 10:55 AM

wow very nice man!!! my mom has the same gen accord as u im definatly gunna wanna get my hands on it now lol!!

but i still love my accord more!!

Old 10-28-2007, 06:27 PM

i honestly dont know why it's called Mugen, i know what the real kit looks like and it isnt close to this. but, i still feel this is the best looking lip kit for my car, especially the rear. aside from the SiR front of the 96-97, i've found none better looking. im sort of looking for a new front. might go with the urethane version of my current one. whichever i go with, future lips will be urethane, im through with plastic fronts.

Old 10-31-2007, 12:09 AM

ORIGINAL: street_racer7112

wow very nice man!!! my mom has the same gen accord as u im definatly gunna wanna get my hands on it now lol!!

but i still love my accord more!!
thank you!

i honestly dont know why it's called Mugen, i know what the real kit looks like and it isnt close to this. but, i still feel this is the best looking lip kit for my car, especially the rear. aside from the SiR front of the 96-97, i've found none better looking. im sort of looking for a new front. might go with the urethane version of my current one. whichever i go with, future lips will be urethane, im through with plastic fronts.
I'm not clowin you, I really can care less...I think your car looks good, better yet you drive it, it's tailored for you! I build mine w/ one thing in mind self-satisfaction....if you like it, great! if you don't, oh well(in substitute for an explicit term).

Old 10-31-2007, 12:22 AM
Administrator

Alls well , ends well...Thank you all gentleman for keeping that a civil post..you all ended up being Good Guys and we appreciate that very much:

WheelBrokerAng

Quick Reply: Back 4rm da shop...Mugen Inspired 7th gen