Appearance Talk about your Accord's interior and exterior mods here.

Battery Relocation NEED HELP! Please.

Old 07-19-2008, 01:57 PM
CB7H22A
Unregistered
Default Battery Relocation NEED HELP! Please.

I'm new to HAF but i have always came to this site for anything i need help with. This will be my first post being that i really need some help on this one and i haven't been able to find anything on here. I have an auto93 accord with an H22. I bought a red optima from our local store and started running my wires for the car. I had an old 4 gauge wire for my amp. The brand is Scosche or whatever. from walmart. I ran it from the battery in the trunk to the Scosche distribution block in the front. From there i have a 0 gauge to the starter and an 8 gauge to the fuse box with a 4 gauge to the ABS relay box. The ground is 2 gauge all from the back to the block in the front. When i start the car it runs ok but when i press on the brake pedal, the ABS light turns on and then truns back off, also the radio turns off and only turns back on when i let off the brake pedal, also when the brake is pressed, my rpms go all the way to zero and go back to normal when i let it go. when i pressed it often,isaw some smokein the compartment behind the steering wheel to come out. i don't know if i need a 4gauge to the ABS relay, or a 2 gauge from the battery to the distribution block, or better wires or better block. ANY HELP would be appreciated. Evenif i have to put the battery back in the hood.