Appearance Talk about your Accord's interior and exterior mods here.

Befuddled by a spoiler... Now with pics

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2006, 09:25 PM
Default Befuddled by a spoiler... Now with pics

I need help deciding on a trunk spolier... (the car is a 2007 silver EX sedan)

I can't decide between the deck lid spoiler and the rear wing spolier. I keep going back and forth. Price isn't really a factor, but the deck lid is about $100 cheaper. I think the deck lid looks a tad more sleek and "euro", but the rear wing looks a little more substantial and sporty. Something in between would be perfect. The deck lid is almost too small, and the rear wing is almost too big... Sheesh, why can't I decide! Thanks

Old 11-30-2006, 02:29 AM
19Accord97
Unregistered
Default RE: Befuddled by a spoiler... Now with pics

imho I like the first one better. I agree, and think the second is too small...it DEF. looks like a stock spoiler, a little to stock for me.

Old 11-30-2006, 11:59 PM

I think the lid. It is much more classy!!! You can find them on BMWs and Audi's. I think it makes the car look more like a more high end car. Very nice!! Wish Honda carried a lid for my car's trunk. Hope this helps. Go for the lid it looks very nice much better than the spoiler. Hey someone on here once said a really, really funny thing about big spoilers or fins: They said it would be funny if you pulled up to someone with a big fin and asked them hey do you get xm radio on that thing? I laugh about that one all the time!! The top spoiler isn't that big but I thought I would tell something funny. I would like the top spoiler if it weren't lifted up so far from the trunk. It reminds me on a grandam spoiler. The lip just blends really well with the trunk and adds class like the beamers and audi's. Hope this helps.

Old 12-01-2006, 12:01 AM

i really really like the first one. i agree the second looks way to stock....but its your car and you should go with what you like best...

Old 12-01-2006, 05:39 AM

i like the second one thats the one i'm looking at getting

Old 12-21-2006, 06:18 AM
keepnit simple
Unregistered

second one- much cleaner look

Old 12-28-2006, 05:35 PM

the first one looks very nice. It adds a very nice sporty look to the accord. The second one has been overdone and I have seen accords with those kinds of spoilers.

Old 12-28-2006, 07:08 PM

ORIGINAL: Breeze

I think the lid. It is much more classy!!! You can find them on BMWs and Audi's. I think it makes the car look more like a more high end car. Very nice!! Wish Honda carried a lid for my car's trunk. Hope this helps. Go for the lid it looks very nice much better than the spoiler. Hey someone on here once said a really, really funny thing about big spoilers or fins: They said it would be funny if you pulled up to someone with a big fin and asked them hey do you get xm radio on that thing? I laugh about that one all the time!! The top spoiler isn't that big but I thought I would tell something funny. I would like the top spoiler if it weren't lifted up so far from the trunk. It reminds me on a grandam spoiler. The lip just blends really well with the trunk and adds class like the beamers and audi's. Hope this helps.
*ROFL* I'm suprised you remember that.... That was my post a while back, my friend actually said that to someone after a night of alchol induced fun....

Old 12-28-2006, 07:19 PM

I would prefer the second one. It's classy and understated.

Old 12-29-2006, 11:28 AM
tweak mt
Unregistered

how are you getting this? direct through honda or buying it somewhere primed online and then haveing someone match it and mount it? lemme know im trying to do the same thing with a stock 02 THX

Quick Reply: Befuddled by a spoiler... Now with pics