Appearance Talk about your Accord's interior and exterior mods here.

carbon fiber

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2007, 10:07 AM
Default carbon fiber

ok so i had carbon fiber tail lights on my car and i ordered black halo headlights but they sent me chrome ones. so i took off my carbon fiber ones and put chrome tail lights on and put the chrome head lights on also. so now my tail lights and headlights are chrome. And now my hood has like some stain on it cuz someone poured something on it so im looking into a carbon fiber hood do you think it will still look good on my car? i also have black wheels with a chrome lip.
Name:  2524056_2_full.jpg
Views: 46
Size:  36.8 KB

Old 09-18-2007, 12:19 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member
Default RE: carbon fiber

Why not just take your car to a detailer and have em wet sand and buff the hood? Better yet, just detail the whole car and while your at it - get some black housing headlights and some red/clears for the tails and ditch the halos and altezzas

Old 09-18-2007, 12:42 PM

a carbon fiber hood will always look good

Old 09-18-2007, 02:58 PM

I agree with both thunder and Blkcurrantkord. First off, my cousin had that setup too, the chrome headlights and taillights, and honestly, I hate it. After getting a lot of negative feedback for them, he changed his headlights to the blacked out ones and carbon fiber tail lights. Especially with black rims and tints, it'll look very good, especially with a CF hood.

Old 09-18-2007, 04:27 PM

[align=left]ya dude, ditch the chrome and get the CF tails, black proj. heads, and a CF hood. itll look bitchin. for SURE.
[/align]

Old 09-18-2007, 05:04 PM

i agree with them also you should have stuck with the cf tails and demanded an exchange. with the cf/black setup the cf hood will blend right in. so while youre at it dont be shy to drop your accord either

Old 09-18-2007, 06:45 PM

I agree with both thunder and Blkcurrantkord. First off, my cousin had that setup too, the chrome headlights and taillights, and honestly, I hate it. After getting a lot of negative feedback for them, he changed his headlights to the blacked out ones and carbon fiber tail lights. Especially with black rims and tints, it'll look very good, especially with a CF hood.
i agree with that, chrome doesnt look good on japanese cars!!!
some people even consider that rice

Old 09-18-2007, 11:22 PM

ya i know it doesnt. it just looked dumb having cf tails and chrome headlights. and i have been wanted to lower it but i dont have the money to do it yet

Old 09-18-2007, 11:36 PM

you should get the black projector headlights to match your carbon fiber tail lights
then that new carbon fiber hood would look a lot better too
black and blue accord...i can picture it already...

Old 09-18-2007, 11:52 PM

yes it will look good, i want to see those cf taillights. VIS is a good company for hoods, that's what i have .

Quick Reply: carbon fiber