Appearance Talk about your Accord's interior and exterior mods here.

clean mods for my 98 accord ex

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2007, 03:29 PM
Default clean mods for my 98 accord ex

what are some clean cheap ruffly easy mods that i can do toaccord on the extrior and interior

i don't want to do anything to make it look real wild but i want it to look clean and uniform

PAINT: old and chipping off
i plan on getting it painted black but waiting for weather to change and a little more money
what is the basic price for a basic paint job no color matching

WINDOWS: regular
i plan on getting them tinted a little bit want to keep it legal
would this be a good upgrade?

INTERIOR: Grey leather on the seats is cracking and stained
should i try to make it look new or get some front and back seat covers like i was planning?

and as of now all the trim is wood grain and i wanted to change it to black(Grey interior) but looking at the painting and all that i think it would be too much

REMEMBER THE WHOLE THING IS STOCK
and any mod ideas would be greatly aprreciated

Old 02-03-2007, 08:47 PM
Default RE: clean mods for my 98 accord ex

anybody?

Old 02-03-2007, 09:12 PM
poser_pilot6
Unregistered

ORIGINAL: louisville_slugger89

anybody?
Give it time, man, give it time. It might take more than five hours for someone to respond.

As for your mods, I would definitely tint the windows. It makes any car look better. Get the basic tint, none of the silver fade stuff. I had mine done almost three years ago, it cost me $115 for all four side windows and the rear.

If your leather is cracking, there probably isnt a whole lot you can do to it. I would find some nice seat covers if you cant afford or find an interior kit.

Old 02-04-2007, 01:46 AM

Interior: There are many things you can do to the interior. You can always check ebay and get new/used seats for the car. I painted my interior panels and all and it looks straight. Cost to me $60-$75.

Exterior: Depending on what you are looking to spend, you can to the easy and obvious that makes the car stand out a little. Lower it and put some wheels. For added looks, get a lip kit or even just a front lip and worry about the rest later.

Old 02-04-2007, 01:30 PM

with the paint if its not chipped down to like metal or primer a GOOD buff job with polish and wax have been good but dont do it if you dont know how to

tint is always a good thing but same dont do it yourself if you domnt know how to ive seen some pretty bad looking home jobs

seat covers would probably be all right

you can probably paint your panels best to remove sand it smooth primer then paint

slight drop and rims, lip kit, sound system

all up to you and your budget jsut clean it clean

Old 02-04-2007, 02:12 PM

how much does it cost to get your car lowered?
or can you do it yourself

and i'm thinkin of 18 or 19 in. rims which ones would lok better without any modding?

Old 02-04-2007, 03:00 PM

get some tein springs for no more than 200 i believe and it should lower your car around 2 inches and as for the rims go for 18's max. .im not a fan of big rims. .slows you down

Old 02-04-2007, 04:27 PM

hey...yea tint is always good...r u lookin to do any engine mods?

and this is soo off topic but r u form the louisville area..i live in bardstown if u r familair wit the area

Old 02-04-2007, 04:47 PM

yea my family is
i'm a army brat born on ft.knox
but my grandma lives in lauville off bardstown road right next to the watterson expressway wall
i got family all over ky but my grandmas great grandpa or somthin founded the shively farm in shively(her maiden name)

Old 02-04-2007, 04:49 PM

i guess i never answered your questiopn huh?
naw nothin with the engine and all that i'm mainly an entrior and simple interior dude cuz that what i wanna do when i get older

Quick Reply: clean mods for my 98 accord ex