Appearance Talk about your Accord's interior and exterior mods here.

CUSTOM 4 DOOR DOOR PANELS

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2005, 08:18 PM
fatalshock
Unregistered
Default CUSTOM 4 DOOR DOOR PANELS

Hey all, I just want to let everyone know that I have a set of custom door panels made for a 92 (not sure what other years it will fit) 4 door accord. They are completely fiberglassed and ready for upholstry. I was working for a local custom shop where we charged the guy 1500 for the full set but he got thrown in jail and the car sat there for a year unfinished. Well, the car got towed to the boneyard and the door panels were going to go with it, so I figured they would be great for someone interested. All for doors are completely bodyworked and smooth, they just need some leather/vinyl/whatever you would want to wrap them in. I will even include enough super high quality black vinyl to cover them for only 25$ more. The front doors are set up for two 5.25-6" speakers each door panel and the rear 2 are setup for one 8" speaker each door. they are seriously bad ***!I have pics If interested. I don't need these so I will blow them out for 200$ plus like 45 for shipping. This is seriously a steal!! I do this kind of work everyday of my life, and can assure you that you will not find a better deal anywhere else. Thats almost what it cost for materials, never mind the countless hours of construction! If anyone is interested gimme a call @ (863)259-0201 or hit me up @ bobrowiecki@yahoo.com Hell, I'll check this thread too so just leave a # I can contact you @ and we can discuss the details. If they don't sell here, i'm sure they will go on ebay for a lot more, so, you know. Thanks guys, Ray