Appearance Talk about your Accord's interior and exterior mods here.

CUSTOM License Plates

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2006, 04:32 PM
Default CUSTOM License Plates

Hi all,
I was wondering if you could help me decide what to get for my new plates that I want to order. My name is Jason but I got by JAY or COOJA (old employee id from old job) I don't know which looks better. XCOOJAX, X COOJA X, X JAY X, XXJAYXX, X JAYZ X, or COOJA.

Old 06-19-2006, 07:54 PM
Default RE: CUSTOM License Plates

I'm thinking X Jay X or XXJayXX would be my choice.... it keeps your name in there, ads a little "flair" (for your designated 19 pieces of flair) but can't be easily confused as something that sounds unfavorable.... just my opinion

Old 06-19-2006, 08:15 PM

I was also think about AZN SOJA or AZN JAY since I'm part Asian. What do you think? Everyone I asked in person said AZN JAY but I don't know.

Old 06-19-2006, 08:24 PM

that sounds like it fits you a bit better but then serves as a race specification which in some cases idiots can be prone to race discrimination which some people mind some don't... I would say that if that doesn't seem like it would be an issue at all that it would be a great personalized plate if it fits you... or consider ASN Jay but that'd be my votes: either AZN JAY, ASN JAY or the other two previously mentioned...

Old 06-19-2006, 08:51 PM
99EXSedan
Unregistered

I agree. Plus bonus points for the Office Space reference.

Old 06-20-2006, 12:41 AM

Hey 99EXSEDAN, what do you mean by plus bonus points for the Office Space reference? Which tag would you get out of the all that I think would look good. Also, I'm bout to become married in 3 weeks.

Old 06-20-2006, 02:32 AM
pidus
Unregistered

i like cooja

it's original and no one else would have it.......all that "xx" stuff is kinda chee"zz"y.........

just my $0.02

Old 06-20-2006, 02:52 AM
Administrator

hOW ABOUT COOJAX2 for the new wife the X2 designation...
WheelbrokerAng

ORIGINAL: xxxcoojaxxx

Hey 99EXSEDAN, what do you mean by plus bonus points for the Office Space reference? Which tag would you get out of the all that I think would look good. Also, I'm bout to become married in 3 weeks.

Old 06-20-2006, 09:37 AM
99EXSedan
Unregistered

ORIGINAL: xxxcoojaxxx

The "19 pieces of flair" that Sir Nasty mentioned is from Office Space. Congrats on the upcoming wedding!

Old 06-20-2006, 11:51 AM

Thanks man. I wish you peeps were from va, give a time to chill and hang out but it's cool. I know some of you are from OH (PROPS TO YOU)! and MI. I will probably end up getting COOJA. Like you said "PIDUS" it's original and plus one of my friends said it would be a brain teaser, lol.

Quick Reply: CUSTOM License Plates