Appearance Talk about your Accord's interior and exterior mods here.

Dropit?Bodykit?Lipkit?....?

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2008, 09:55 AM
Default Dropit?Bodykit?Lipkit?....?

where can i find any of the belowfor my accord and what type should i be looking at .. im so confuzed

Drop it?
Body kit?
Lip kit?
Any other suggestions?

Old 04-16-2008, 10:52 AM
Been Around A Long Time Member
Default RE: Dropit?Bodykit?Lipkit?....?

Drop it first, then lip kit. NO BODY KITS, please?

Find springs and shocks (or coilovers)you like then Google the part number to find your lowest prices. Lips are on eBay usually, and there are many manufacturers.

Old 04-16-2008, 11:48 AM

ok nvm about the body kit then i dont wanna put the name accord in shame.... well if i dont drop it should i jus put a lipkit on it? would it make a big difference?

Old 04-16-2008, 12:34 PM

Depends on the lip... OEM, Mugen, Type-R. The point is that it adds an agressive, mildly lowered look without being tacky. I would drop it and maybe add rims before doing the lip.

Old 04-16-2008, 12:54 PM

well yea of course... im gonna drop rims and new seasonal tires on it... i also cant get a lip thats to low.. because in new york its covered with potholes and bumps... these streets are sad. and what site would i be looking at for nice lookin lips

Old 04-16-2008, 01:31 PM

http://www.visracing.com- Carbon Fiber/Fiberglass

http://www.wingswest.com- Urethane <-- Probably a better choice because of the potholes.

I'm not into body kits or lips that much, so I'm sure there are plenty more out there.

Old 04-16-2008, 07:28 PM

body kit is not for you...just put a lip

Old 04-17-2008, 09:53 AM

answer my pm again lol

Old 04-17-2008, 10:21 AM

dont get me wrong. there are some pretty clean bodykits out there for 6th gen accords. its just a matter of how you do it. go look at the buddyclub2 bodykit or c-west bodykit for your accord. its pretty nice. and since ur gonna get coilovers you dont have to worry about those potholes and stuff cause u will be able to adjust the height to where u want it.

people hate on bodykits cause there too showy. but if you got the speed to back it up then ****. why not? lol why not have a car thats fast AND looks good? and trust me. you will pull waaaay more girls. lol iono if that matters to you.

Old 04-17-2008, 10:42 AM

yea i got a girl right now but i dont mind pulling off more girls first thing my girl said was that im gonna cause more attention since i ordered the greddy evo2 and a spoiler lol... btw im just looking for lips right now front and rear but i looked at a few sites like the ones on top ^^ but i didnt find much.. =/ bodykits. was my first thought but i dont know i rather go for lip and "coilovers" whatever that is lol im still new trying to learn.

ANy more sites i can check out that has lip kits? and "coilovers"?

thanks

Quick Reply: Dropit?Bodykit?Lipkit?....?