Appearance Talk about your Accord's interior and exterior mods here.

Finally got the accord back

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2008, 10:03 AM
Been Around A Long Time Member
Default RE: Finally got the accord back

ORIGINAL: live2rice

ORIGINAL: slammed97

Man my wheel gap is horrible!
we'll just have to see what handles better, Zeal Function-Xs or air ride [sm=owned.gif]
Think you can beat my 0.9g's with the Tein SS setup? That's 0.9 held and 0.95 hit twice! That kind of handling makes people nauseous, so be warned ...... you don't feel it as much holding onto the wheel.

Old 06-27-2008, 11:18 AM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: falkore24

ORIGINAL: live2rice

ORIGINAL: slammed97

Man my wheel gap is horrible!
we'll just have to see what handles better, Zeal Function-Xs or air ride [sm=owned.gif]
Think you can beat my 0.9g's with the Tein SS setup? That's 0.9 held and 0.95 hit twice! That kind of handling makes people nauseous, so be warned ...... you don't feel it as much holding onto the wheel.
i bet I could take you, the Zeal Coilovers are one of the best if not the best IMO, the spring rates are insane, and quality is amazing.

I just dont know if i will have them this season because they are over $2000 without shipping

In other news got pulled over today for not having a front plate(its in the window). and the jerk off cop ran his hand all the way down the side of the car.

i didnt say anything thing cause i didnt want a ticket. but i am going down with my friend who painted the car(cause he is going ape sh**) to the police station to cuss them out

Old 06-27-2008, 11:25 AM

Wow!!! Those are some expensive coilovers!!!! I hope they are worth it!!! My tC will handle better than the accord once I drop it some. So far everything is polyurethane plus I have Hotchkis sways and an Ingalls rear upper K-brace. I plan to install Koni's and Ground Control/Eibach coilover sleeves with a KMAC camber/caster plate, Hotchkis rear camber adjustment and new endlinks. My DC Sports strut bar has been on backorder for 2.5 months already!!!! I'm thinking of canceling that order and getting the special black-chrome TRD/Hotchkis one, but it's more expensive and not as strong.

Old 06-27-2008, 10:24 PM

THAT LOOKS GREAT MAN, EVEN THOUGH IT COST YOU A GRAND, THE JOB LOOKS LIKE ITS QUALITY, I NEED A PAINT JOB LIKE THAT FOR MY 5TH GEN, RIGHT NOW ITS FLAT BLACK...

Old 06-27-2008, 11:25 PM

wow live!! it looks really nice!!..man i wish i also have the hookups like you guys have...LOL=))..

Old 06-28-2008, 10:19 PM
Newest Of Newbies

pretty cool looking. and you also got it painted for free.

Old 06-28-2008, 11:31 PM
Administrator

I think it looks very stunning... Blue like my eyes!

WheelBrokerAng

Old 07-09-2008, 06:15 AM

awesome color dude! nice car too! I agree w/ J_man, your car need a drop and it'll be ready to go!
Nice color choice...

Old 07-09-2008, 04:54 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: KevinAccord

awesome color dude! nice car too! I agree w/ J_man, your car need a drop and it'll be ready to go!
Nice color choice...
once again it is dropped........and i hate the wheel gap, but the body itself doesnt have much more room to go down, going to see if i can fit some bigger tires to take up the gap

Old 07-09-2008, 11:20 PM

yeah biggerrims and tireshelp i have 18" enkeis on mine and they are the perfect size for the car im not going to lower mine yet cuz im attending purdue next year and i dont want to get stuck really easy but im bout to get st sway bars... also i just got all of my right side redone and painted cuz of a hit and run and o my god does it look sweet. i took it to one of my dads friends and im thinkin bout droppin more money on a lip kit and gettin the whole thing repainted. its color is like ecalyptus green (sp?) but it look awsome.... i have never really like blue on a car untill i saw ur color blue.... i likey

Quick Reply: Finally got the accord back