Appearance Talk about your Accord's interior and exterior mods here.
View Poll Results: A poll
Decal 1
30.38%
Decal 2
36.71%
Decal 3
20.25%
Decal 4
12.66%
Voters: 79. You may not vote on this poll

Which HAF decal do you like the most? Vote now! LOOK AT PAGE 4!

Old 04-02-2007, 12:33 AM
Default Which HAF decal do you like the most? Vote now! LOOK AT PAGE 4!

I was just sitting around today, being bored on the last day of Spring Break waiting for school to start up again tomorrow and I got to thinking. Why doesn't the forum have a logo or decal that people can put on their cars to advertise the forum? I don't know if anyone had suggested this before or not but I thought I'd post this anyways. I came up with some of my own ideas and so you can tell me what you think. There are a bunch of places in town that could probably do this for cheap. I could have a couple sheets made, and if you guys are interested, I'll tell you how much it cost per decal and then you can send me a check or cash in the mail, depending on how much they are, and then I'll send you back a decal, that way we can get the word out on the street about the forum and have 500 rolling billboards. I hope you guys are interested because I think this would be something really good for the forum.

By the way, everything that is black will not be on the decal. Only the white parts of the picture will be the parts that actually go onto your car. Also, I'm hoping to make these decals a certain size so that they fit right onto the bottom middle of your rear windshield.

Decal 1

Decal 2

Decal 3

Decal 4

Old 04-02-2007, 12:36 AM
poser_pilot6
Unregistered
Default RE: Which decal do you like the most?

I like Decal Four. And yeah, the idea has been kicked around before, but there has never been too much interest in it. Im interested, you get some decals made up, I'll buy a couple off you.

Is it just me, or does the vehicle on that decal appear to be a 96-00 Civic?

Old 04-02-2007, 12:38 AM

You are a very smart man my friend. Yes, it is a 96-00 Civic, but I changed the headlights on Photoshop, but I don't think that it makes that much of a difference, do you?

Old 04-02-2007, 08:27 AM
poser_pilot6
Unregistered

The headlights almost look like a Grand Am lol. Can you put a Fifth Gen Accord in there...?

Old 04-02-2007, 09:34 PM
19Accord97
Unregistered

I like I like! 3 or 4! I would also buy a pair!

I was thinking though, for the headlights, shouldnt there be a line to make it so the circle is complete. Idk, it might look a lil weird w/ a half open headlight! just my opinion!

Old 04-02-2007, 11:04 PM

I like either 1 or 2 and would be glad to buy a set.
Would these be rather large and obtrusive? I wouldnt really want it on the rear glass, but wouldnt mind one on the side window near the MBQuart stickers I have.

Old 04-02-2007, 11:23 PM

This is about the size we'd be talking or maybe a little bit smaller. But the idea is so that you can put it on the back window right above the brake light inside the car, can't think of the name for it right now, so that way, when a person is behind you at a red light, what else are they going to stare at but the car in front of them, and they'll see the logo.

Also, this is the website I got the picture of the Civic from that I changed to look like the Accord. If any of you are skilled with Photoshop enough so that you can do the same thing he did to the Civic, then take a picture of the front of your car, must be an Accord with the triangle headlights, and then take the picture like theonein the tutorial on the website on Step 5. Can anyone do this, and if so, can anyone do this by Wednesday?

http://www.photoshopjunkie.com/tutorials/bw1/index.htm

Old 04-02-2007, 11:36 PM
poser_pilot6
Unregistered

I would say that fairly small would be best, like maybe something like two inches by five inches? Most people dont want something big. And to tell you the truth, I dont really care which decal it is, if you want to get decals, I will buy a couple.

Old 04-02-2007, 11:51 PM

You know what, I think that poser is right, the car on the decal doesn't have to be an exact drawing of the front of an Accord, as long as it's just a little picture of the front of a car. I tried to make it look as similar as I could to the front of an Accord and I went back and tried adding lines like you suggested but it only makes it look like a Ford Focus. When Wednesday night comes, we'll look and see which decal is leading the polls and the one that is leading by 10:30 will be the one we use. I just went back and tried adding anactual line instead of using the freehand painting option, and it actually looks a little bit more like a 5th Gen Accord. Does it look any better to you poser, or should I just stick with what I've already got? I am going to use the winner of the poll on Wednesday night, so please message people and tell them to start voting, whether they are going to buy some or not,and then I will go and talk to the company about the price and the size on Saturday and hopefully put in an order on the same day if they are in the ballpark when it comes to prices.

Old 04-02-2007, 11:59 PM
19Accord97
Unregistered

It looks good!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Which HAF decal do you like the most? Vote now! LOOK AT PAGE 4!