Appearance Talk about your Accord's interior and exterior mods here.

Hi Beam Adjustment Help plzz ^_^

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2006, 10:21 PM
gswhoops23
Unregistered
Default Hi Beam Adjustment Help plzz ^_^

hey wassup guys n gals. I own a 1997 honda accord EX 4 dr. i just recently purchased some new nokya light bulbs. some arctic whites for my lo beams. and some hyper yellows for my highbeams. iam trying to achieve that jdm style type of look. but yea problem is my hi beams shoot too high up. i dont wanna blind ppl.lol. i was just wondering is there any way i can adjust my high beams withough taking off the grill and front bumper. if there is an easier way please tell me. and i may need a lil help on how to actually adjust the hi beams it self later. i know theres som screws but i duno exactly where lol. ok thanks guys n gals. much appreciated. HAPPY TUNING!

Old 06-04-2006, 05:10 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member
Default RE: Hi Beam Adjustment Help plzz ^_^

I thoguht the headlight adjustments are on the top of the housings? I did not have to remove my bumper on my 94 to adjust the lights........

Old 06-04-2006, 05:45 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member
Default RE: Hi Beam Adjustment Help plzz ^_^

Like YEU said, there is no need to remove anything at all to adjust the headlites.........

there are 2 adjustments, the vertical and horizontal..........a long blade phillip screwdriver works best..

the Horizontal adjustment you do from the frt of the car,, through the grill..

the vertical adjustment can be made from undr the hood, look down at the headlite, there is what loks like a little mechanism with a rotating wheel. stick the screwdriver in the hole and turn accordingly to center the adjustment bubble ...
Once done,, bounce the car up and down as if checking for a worn strut and recheck the bubble,,