Appearance Talk about your Accord's interior and exterior mods here.

HID conversion?

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2006, 03:39 AM
Default RE: HID conversion?

go to xenonpros.com and check out the 10,000k to see what it looks like. In my opinon its too much color and in california that means a ticket. But thats your car so do what you like it doesnt matter what i think. I hope you get your lights in too. If that doesnt happen try contacting the BBB.

Old 04-03-2006, 01:37 PM

ORIGINAL: Green_Accord

wat about the 10,000k HID guys? is it a good idea or just a bad choice? I'd already bought a HID Xenon kit for my car at http://www.cqlight.ca/catalog/index.php?cPath=23_28 but after two weeks of waiting ..i havent seen or received anything. Please beware folks..
Where are YOU located at? According to the website url, they're located somewhere in Canada. And if you live in the states, sometimes it takes quite a while to get that crap past customs (also depending on how they sent it). I'd call them up if they've got a number and ask.

Old 04-03-2006, 09:34 PM

I checked the website and really dont know where they're located at.... i just contacted them today and they said they "WAITED" for me to verify my order which is bull #$%#$% .. and the worst part is if i want to cancel the order, there will be 25$ processing fee .. I'm so pissed right now ... BEWARE GUYS .. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS STORE..

Old 04-04-2006, 03:30 AM

Well I'm not really sure why the hell they have a Canadian registered website, but the phone number gives that they're in California.
Sneaky operation from what you've told us.

In case crap gets bad, heres some contact information I dug up you can try.
This is who the domain is registered to:

Admin-Postal: Shen Chang
308-1040 Hamilton Street
Vancouver BC V6B2R9 Canada
Admin-Phone: +1.8008662453
Admin-Fax:
Admin-Mailbox: cqlight@cqlights.com

Old 04-17-2006, 11:20 PM

thanks for the info man.. really appreciated

Old 05-02-2006, 03:00 AM

i shoulda known to look here first... what are ya gonna do??? I wish i had seen that price on the mcullogh kit before i bought mine... either way, mine were a little cheaper, they do have good feedback on ebay, and do carry a one year warranty, and damm if they ever look sweet... i'd post some pics, but it looks just like sexy's only with 8000k - not that different... oh yeah, and they do come with the additional wiring harness for directly connecting to the battery... could somebody tell me why that is a better way? thanks.. I ordered on thursday, got em on saturday, had em installed in about an hour and a half...cruisin saturday night - very happy, so far so good... [sm=gears.gif]

here's the ebay store...

ebay store

Old 05-04-2006, 07:46 PM

I just bought a mcullogh kit for my '91 EX-R and I'm stoked. I hate being blinded by those bimmer's and benz's so it's about time I blind them back!

Sean

Old 05-05-2006, 12:04 AM
Been Around A Long Time Member

*blinks* wow, thats great logic right there. Last i checked the purpose of headlights was to see the road ^_-

Old 05-05-2006, 12:34 AM

Actually? I SERIOUSLY though they were meant to blind oncoming drivers...

Sean

Old 10-04-2006, 06:52 PM
djc122984
Unregistered

Did you guys who used the xenonpros 6000k kit keep your stock headlights or did you change them out? If you changed them what did you use?

Quick Reply: HID conversion?