Appearance Talk about your Accord's interior and exterior mods here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Honda Accord 2007 Front Bumper

Old 07-11-2014, 11:35 PM
Default Honda Accord 2007 Front Bumper

Hello Forum,

I have a question regarding my front bumper.
I hit something while driving it on the highway and the front bumper is a little bit damaged. I want to replace it and am looking to purchase the part myself.

If I take it to the dealer I know I am going to get charged a lot of money.
I do see the parts on sale on ebay, but I am not sure what and which one to get.

You see the parts on ebay example
shows the front bumper but not the grills and such (ie. the black stuffs for intake and such).
Do I have to purchase them separately?
Or is there a set I can purchase it as a whole?
Or can I remove the current grills from my broken bumper and put it there?

Any help and advice is greatly appreciated.
Thank you!

Old 07-12-2014, 04:51 AM

well for my car, you can just take the grill off and reuse it as is the case on many cars but not all, some are molded together. For yours, you can probably reuse the grill on the new bumper. Also, those bumpers are not the easiest to remove in order to replace. I have an older one but I have seen others taking those bumpers off in the shop when I worked at Honda. Just take your time so as to not break anything. Good luck!

Old 07-12-2014, 06:27 AM
Super Moderator

While the ebay ones are cheaper, the fitment isn't always the greatest as they aren't OEM parts. Best thing to do is to look at the reviews the seller has and see if people complain about fitment.

Old 07-12-2014, 08:22 PM

Replacing the bumper is hard I am just trying save some spare change by purchasing the part myself and have it replaced with cheaper labor.
The prices in the dealers are a little out of my range, even though they do a decent enough job ... sometimes..

Thanks for the in puts!