Appearance Talk about your Accord's interior and exterior mods here.

I WANT JDM PARTS

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2006, 03:23 AM
Default I WANT JDM PARTS

I have been searching for a good week off and on-line to find JDM parts for my accord. And I'm not talking about just things like a mugen grill or anything like that. I am wondering if there is anywhere to get bronze window glass for my accord, or a bumper pole or something. I found headlights and am planning on ordering some black housing one pieces next week. I am also looking at an HID kit at the same time, but I have questions about it, I will post those in tech questions though. Where would one get a bomex kit? None of the local shops can order bomex stuff and other than looking at it on their website, I can't find it anywhere on line. Lots of help or a little would be a great help. Thanks guys, and I love this site.

benjiaccord

"You know how we do it; sounds bumpin, ain't that somethin....."[sm=feedback.gif]

Old 03-07-2006, 01:03 AM
Default RE: I WANT JDM PARTS

What year do you have? you can check this site out and see if they have any thing 4 you.
http://jdm****.com/

Old 03-08-2006, 03:48 PM
Default RE: I WANT JDM PARTS

I've got a 94 accord EX, white with beige(?) cloth interior. Aftermarket clear corners[sm=boosign.gif] and clear bumpers [sm=boosign.gif] I just got my bronze wheels put on, its currently lowered with cheap coilovers [sm=badidea.gif] but I have my tein s. tech springs sitting in my hallway so i can trip over em every time i walk down there just so i remember to put them on as soon as it stops raining here in the Northwest. I finally found bomex's website, amazing what google can do for you if you don't typo the word It'll run me approx $300 dollars a bumper plus shipping for the front and back bumpers, plus another 250 and shipping for the sideskirts. Or there is a dealer in Oregon I can drive down and pick the stuff up from apparently, but I have to call him. I would really like to find some bronze windows, but haven't been able to find them anywhere. In my searches though I found a website where I can order entire cars and it is a lot less expensive than I thought it would be. I found a 2+2 turbo Fairlady Z for under 10k shipped. Shoot I found an R34 Skyline for under 15, base model though, no GSR. Anyways, yeah, Bronze windows would be the cat's meow, either that or finding someone local who actually carries bronze tint, which has been a no-go too. Any ideas lemme know.