Appearance Talk about your Accord's interior and exterior mods here.

Interior Lighting

Old 01-30-2008, 09:59 PM
Default Interior Lighting

Sup guys. I have 07 Accord sedan V6.
I'm trying to swap out all the stock interior bulbs with LED.
I got the map light done, courtesy light done, glove compartment light done, but can't get the dome light cover off.
anyone got some advice for me?

and also, i would like to change the color of my speedometer. anyone know how that's done without spending couple hundred bucks at the shop to do it?

** I got my tints done, but couple days ago, it bubbled and I went back to the shop (since it was lifetime guaranteed) but the shop was closed down. anyone know a cheap but reliable tint place around Bergen county, NJ?? i got my tint done for $80 before.

Old 01-30-2008, 10:51 PM
Default RE: Interior Lighting

ORIGINAL: itzdavee

Sup guys. I have 07 Accord sedan V6.
I'm trying to swap out all the stock interior bulbs with LED.
I got the map light done, courtesy light done, glove compartment light done, but can't get the dome light cover off.
anyone got some advice for me?
If I remember correctly, I used a butter knife to pry it off.

Old 01-30-2008, 11:39 PM

You just got the tint done and there is a bubble, how many days did you leave the window up before you took it down? I recently removed my really dark tints in the front and got 10% really light, i had a little bubble, and i took it back to the shop it is also lifetime guaranteed, the guy said its cold right now ( it was raining which it doesnt usually in california Burbank CA to be exact) he said " wait a couple days if it doesnt go away come back and i will redo it" so i waited about 3-4 days and it went away, hope this helps. FOX

Old 01-30-2008, 11:44 PM

Hey dave another question i have for you, i also replaced the lights in my car this was 4-5 years ago maybe, they are hyper blue but not bright at all, i was wondering where did you get your LED lights from? are they bright?and if they have any for my car? can you please give me the web address, or where ever you got your's from, thanx FOX

Old 01-31-2008, 01:27 AM

the bubble on my tint is still there but i guess i can wait couple days before getting it redone.

for the interior, yeah my LED's in the car are pretty bright to me.
i'm not sure how bright it has to be in order to fot your description of "bright" but i'm satisfied with mine for now. (i'll post some pics pretty soon)
the website for the LED's were www.superbrightleds.com
i'm pretty sure they will have LED bulbs that fit your car.
for bulb fitment guide, go to http://www.sylvania.com/ConsumerProd...lacementGuide/

Hope this helps.
-davee

Old 01-31-2008, 05:27 PM

Thanx i will check it out tonight when i get off work. FOX

Old 02-05-2008, 04:59 PM

generally, if i need to know what kind of bulb i need i take it apart and get the numbers off of it

the ones behind the speedo? there was 4 bulbs behind my 6th gen. 3 t-10 wedge bases and a smaller wedge base (not sure, madea custom w/ perf board, resistors, and led's) behind the fuel/temp.

mine cost me a total of about 30, for the clock, gauge cluster, &climate control.... but you need time, i still havent finished mine all the way, still need to do odometer light, blinkers and maybe the door indicators. dont wanamess with the other red ones... there supposto catch your attention for a reason