Appearance Talk about your Accord's interior and exterior mods here.

Kaminari on an '06 sedan

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2007, 12:16 AM
gtucker4
Unregistered
Default Kaminari on an '06 sedan

Hey folks, just joined up, and made an into post in the new member section. I asked a couple of questions there, but I forgot about this one. Will Kaminari's, or anybody else's for that matter, rear lip fit on an '06 V-6 sedan? I've been trying to check out some body kits, and nobody makes one for the '06-'07 sedans. It looks like the front bumpers and side skirts for '03-05' sedans will fit, but the rear bumpers changed last year and nobody has come up with a kit so far. I saw a coupleof bumper extension style lips, but I don't know if there's any reason they won't fit. Just looking for some guidance or advice if you can swing it. Thanks!

Old 04-26-2007, 02:40 PM
gtucker4
Unregistered
Default RE: Kaminari on an '06 sedan

Just checking back in here... So, nobody's ever researched any kind of body add ons for the '06-'07 sedans??? I've called Kaminari myself, and the young guy that answered the phone never got back to me regarding this. Poor customer service, but until somebody fabs up a complete rear bumper replacement, it may be the only way to go for now. Again, just curious if anyone knows if it will work or not...

Old 04-27-2007, 11:50 AM
gtucker4
Unregistered

Wow, I can't believe this, so far no answers yet? I used to get so many questions answered, or at least commented on, whenever I would put something on the Mustang forum, and I don't even own one of those yet. That community is so supportive of each other, even to the new folks. I see there are almost 10,000 members here, I can't be the only one with an '06-up V6 Accord sedan that's been curious about this.I think Honda's really screwed sedan owners for the last few years with lack of factory body kit options, but at least the aftermarket has made some attempt with the '03-'05 sedan kits out there. I'm sure the B-Magic kit's front end and skirts would fit, but the rear's a no go. That's why I figured the Kaminari kit would work so well, because it's an extension kit. I just need help here to make sure that it's ok on the back of the car, or if anyone knows any companiesout there working on a solution.

Old 04-28-2007, 05:47 AM

yeah sorry to disappoint you i think those are still too new and nobody has made them yet. i think your only option is to either wait and be happy as a kid in a candy shop when they make one or if youre really impatient i bet you can get a body shop to bondo on one meant for another car