Appearance Talk about your Accord's interior and exterior mods here.

Loco Pollo Negro

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2012, 09:16 PM
Default Loco Pollo Negro

Howdy folks,
I would like to introduce you all to my car, Loco Pollo Negro. It's a 96 LX. I have begun the process of de-badging and blacking out the car.

I already have a set of nice replacement headlights, and have the remainder of the replacement lights on order. Along with the new light fixtures, I am running HID high and low beams (The Low beam HID is built into the fixture), and will be replacing all the incandescent bulbs with LEDs. That's the easy stuff.

Also in progress is the removal or painting of all chrome. New hood, and drivers side fender, then a nice flat black paint job to round out the whole thing.

I'm keeping the steel wheels, not having hub caps, and doing a 1.5" drop. I will also be removing all the unnecessary trim pieces. That is, anything that only serves to pretty up the car and has no practical purpose.

My vision for this project is to have a very reliable (Honda) daily driver that looks modestly badass.

I will have pictures up in the next day or two. I hope you all enjoy watching the birth of Loco Pollo Negro.

Old 10-03-2012, 01:45 PM
Administrator
Talking We Will Be Watching

Welcome to the HAF...

We will be watching your project and will be able to give you feed back from most of us.

I suggest YOU open up a Garage page to put your car project pictures in it, instead of in the forums..
Garage tab is above next to the used cars tab...

Thanks for joining up with us.

WheelBrokerAng

Attached Thumbnails Loco Pollo Negro-thumbs%7E13.jpg  
Old 10-03-2012, 10:58 PM

Thanks!

Here is the set of headlights that I have installed. They are killer to say the least.

Starr HID

Last edited by redbull-1; 10-03-2012 at 11:56 PM. Reason: No live links to non-sponsor selling websites allowed.
Old 10-06-2012, 02:56 PM

put up some pics and hows the output of the hid kit with the projector headlights that you have installed?

Old 10-06-2012, 03:42 PM
Administrator
Lightbulb

Originally Posted by WTAstronaut
Thanks!

Here is the set of headlights that I have installed. They are killer to say the least.

Starr HID
Thank You redbull

Old 10-11-2012, 08:04 AM

I uploaded a few pictures to my garage.