Appearance Talk about your Accord's interior and exterior mods here.

My Christmas List

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2006, 02:23 AM
19Accord97
Unregistered
Default My Christmas List

Well since I dont have any $$ right now I thought I would make a christmas list for my 97 Accord and was wondering if you had any tips or sites n such!

CF hood or a hood with vents (that comes with a gaurd to protect from rain)
Would leaving it CF or black look okay with maroon paint? if not how much to get it painted?

Black Halo projectors (high quality, but cheap with the halo rings)
Would blue halo rings be legal in IL, would the rings burn out quickly, can I replace them, and installation difficulty?

Jaguar Tail lights
Have you seen them for under $100 anywhere? I only see them for 94-95

Rim wise
Having not much money is this a feasable option? What are the cheapest rims that I could get that are glossy black and prefferably have a chrome ring around it? How much for tires? Would I need balancing allignment and what not, how much?

If I were to sell my Apexi WS2 how much do you think I could get out of it? I paid 430 and have less than 3k on it. I'd prefer to get a $200 cat back with a silencer so I can actually hear it. ******Or a muffler that would bolt up the the Apexi exhaust system <---does anyone know of one?*******

OBX pulleys
I dont think my dad would let me, but would I get a noticeable gain? Are the belts diff? Any other info?

Paint job
How much would a factory quailty (or near) paint job cost?

Thanks guys. And like I said, I am just looking and would like as much knowledge and price idea wise before anything.

Old 12-06-2006, 02:30 AM
Default RE: My Christmas List

go with cf hood unpainted it looks great even if its maroon. tailights and headlights are easy installation (at least on my car). and not sure if the rings burn out quickly, but mine are still lighting up and looking sharp

Old 12-20-2006, 09:16 PM
19Accord97
Unregistered

Any other tips or suggestions?!

Old 12-20-2006, 10:36 PM
poser_pilot6
Unregistered

Okay, I know they arent under a hundred bones, but here are the jag style tails for your car. You can usually find them labelled under Altezza or Euro style.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/TYC-A...QQcmdZViewItem

If you get a carbon hood, you should definitely leave it unpainted. It sets off the paint, and would look even better if you have black rims.