Appearance Talk about your Accord's interior and exterior mods here.

Paint JOb????????

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2005, 12:12 PM
Default Paint JOb????????

Hey
ANyone have any ideas on some sort of paint job for my 90 accord i just recently installed red unerglows under my dash, my new rims are chrome rim witht eh center piece black and toraxes accented in red....i was wanting to do some sort of graffitti on my car so it would be like no other car around .... or if anyone has ideas of a sick color.......

Old 06-01-2005, 12:42 PM
Default RE: Paint JOb????????

A dark Burgundy or Maroon would look good with chrome.

Old 06-02-2005, 03:14 AM

i saw a suburban the other day that really got my attention..... This burb was A real deep candy red, almost maroon. But the entire front of the truck, Up to about halfway down the doors looked like the paint had been scratched or ripped off(no doubt due to excessive speed, hardy har har) and all that was left was pieced together sheetmetal with rivets in the corners of each piece. Some of the pieces were little, some big. The detail was awesome. THe closer i got to it the better it looked! I'm sure it wasn't cheap, but it sure did look worth whatever he paid for it.

Old 06-02-2005, 02:47 PM

i quite like airbrushing- saw a car with a dragon flying down the side, over a lake. all in a bee blue with many shades. was very cool, but costs a fair bit

Old 06-03-2005, 09:35 PM

I was thinking some sort of like BRIGHT Orange not the ugly orange the pontiac has.... lol or some kind of Graffiti that reads "Accord" along the side with a big Honda symbol on the hood

Old 06-04-2005, 02:52 AM
Administrator

Hey Shocker..on one of our show cars that is kinda a pearl looking white , we accented with House of Colors Tangelo Orange...expensive paint ..but worth the looks she gets..

Go to your local paint store who sells House of Colors and see it in person, you can also go to
www.houseofkolors.com and see it there...
WheelBrokerAng

ORIGINAL: Shocker

I was thinking some sort of like BRIGHT Orange not the ugly orange the pontiac has.... lol or some kind of Graffiti that reads "Accord" along the side with a big Honda symbol on the hood

Old 06-06-2005, 06:14 PM

I HATE white
my car is white now it shows the dirt ridiculously.... never gonna buy a white car again.... i've found a couple of ideas here i will post them shortly.... what that car look like i didn;t get anything from that "house of kolors" website

Old 06-07-2005, 02:04 AM

my car is black and it's a pain in my **** keeping it clean. I do alot of fiberglass work at my house so it's always covered in fiberglass dust too.... looks HORRIBLE

Old 06-07-2005, 02:29 AM

Here is my old man's truck....

http://pc.dupont.com/HotHues/webengine/hothues/Controller/Action!CenterModuleContainerLinkedModel._gen_call_ getDetailRecord?GallerySingleModel.galleryLJO.getD etailRecord_Arg1=13

copy and paste it and tell me what u think

Old 06-07-2005, 03:17 AM

did that work?

Quick Reply: Paint JOb????????