Appearance Talk about your Accord's interior and exterior mods here.

Rims

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2007, 10:10 PM
Default RE: Rims

i would have to go with the falken torque 5 rims. i've always had a thing for them. black with a silver lip.. im a big fan

[IMG]local://upfiles/11250/EDDC2F5D0D5E48C4B9F1F51998DC3BDF.jpg[/IMG]

Old 08-21-2007, 08:26 AM

rofl... i thought there was something wrong with my screen.... who knows.

Old 08-22-2007, 08:45 AM
Ismene
Unregistered

nah ders nuffin rong dats jus da way i type...itz called internet...ya digg...buh goodlookin fo da info

Old 08-22-2007, 09:12 AM

ORIGINAL: Ismene

nah ders nuffin rong dats jus da way i type...itz called internet...ya digg...buh goodlookin fo da info
no there is no "internet" language. talk like you would in person, as if you had some sort of formal education in your life, not like some g-thug, ya heard?

Old 08-22-2007, 11:24 AM

hahaha dont bash him too bad velocifero no matter how annoying the "internet" language might be

Old 08-22-2007, 12:09 PM
19Accord97
Unregistered

Hey! I would rather have the internet talk than the "Ya'll" "Wash (as in WaRsh" and "Libary" language. Ya know?!

Old 08-22-2007, 07:13 PM

ORIGINAL: HuYnHness

hahaha dont bash him too bad velocifero no matter how annoying the "internet" language might be
if by "internet" you mean ghetto. he can talk like Ali G around his friends all he wants, but here in the real world, it isnt cool or funny, it's annoying.

Old 08-23-2007, 09:58 AM
Ismene
Unregistered

ListenI'm not speaking for any body else I'm speaking for myself. Personally I like to get creative with anything Ido...Soyou tell me! How powerful can a person be if they can turn something so simple and see it from a different angle that could be innovative Talking in general...So for all you who just look at things in one way and don't learn from it inanother...Man **** ya!

Old 08-23-2007, 11:21 AM

calm down man honestly you can really do whatever the hell you want. if you really like talking/typing like that. jsut do your thing and ignore the criticism. i wouldnt really say this forum is really all that big but most of the regular posters dont talk/type so "ghetto" and to be honest with ya i think velocifero is kinda mean to everybody. sorry velocifero

Old 08-23-2007, 03:44 PM

ORIGINAL: HuYnHness

calm down man honestly you can really do whatever the hell you want. if you really like talking/typing like that. jsut do your thing and ignore the criticism. i wouldnt really say this forum is really all that big but most of the regular posters dont talk/type so "ghetto" and to be honest with ya i think velocifero is kinda mean to everybody. sorry velocifero
what?! oh man, you cut me deep. well i only act like that on this site because on all my other forums, people arent so "new" at this. and it gets frustrating telling people the same thing over and over and over again, when if the person had just did a Search, they would find the answer. theres nothing wrong with having questions, but they should only create a thread when their Search is exhausted, that's how ive always done things, even when i first starting using forums. search search search.

hell i remember when i joined my first forum (AccordRacing, circa 2005), i searched for at least 3 weeks among the forum looking for answers to any questions i had before making my first post. i wanted to be well informed, learn more and i didnt want to look stupid. to me, that's just being respectful to other members as well. not everyone thinks im an a-hole and im sure like my rather blunt, take no shi* approach to this. i self-taught alot of this stuff in the beginning knowing absolutely nothing about cars. a little effort goes a long way.

Quick Reply: Rims