Appearance Talk about your Accord's interior and exterior mods here.

Rise a lowered accord.

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2007, 01:29 AM
Default Rise a lowered accord.

So my 95 accord is lowered an inch and is really annoying. The speed bumbs I go over everyday make the bottom of my car hit no matter what I do. So im just gonna raise it up. I have no idea how to do it so ill probably take it to a shop. You guys have any idea on how much this should run me?

Old 02-13-2007, 01:52 AM
19Accord97
Unregistered
Default RE: Rise a lowered accord.

Unless its adjustable you'll have to go back to stock. It might be expensive so check out your junkyards or other salvage Accords.

Old 02-13-2007, 01:53 AM

I would like to take it back to stock.

and man you are a forum master, your on every post and very helpful to one noobie member

Old 02-13-2007, 01:57 AM
19Accord97
Unregistered

Check out the For Sale section of the forums. I think a few members may be selling their old stuff. You might have to do some digging to find it though.

Thanks! I enjoy helping people out, but there are other members who post/help even more than myself! I consider myself a noob to some of them!

Gald to see your a member who joined this forum and actually uses it!

Old 02-13-2007, 01:58 AM
19Accord97
Unregistered

Forgot to mention, depending on you income. Larger wheels and tires may raise your car enough to clear those speedbumps. Just a thought.

What do you have planned for your Accord?

Old 02-13-2007, 02:03 AM

Well I want to get into pretty good condition. Gonna have it checked out by a few shops to see what all needs to be fixed to be made into perfect condition. After that I hope to spend around a grand to fix it up and make it running like it did in 1995. After that just make it into a ricer. a 95 accord was aloways a car I wanted when I was growing up. So now that I finally have one I hope to keep it for a very long time and make the most of it.

Give me some ideas on what I should do [sm=smiley20.gif]

Old 02-13-2007, 02:19 AM

i suppose depending on all that needs to be done, a gran to make it run like new might not be enough

Old 02-13-2007, 02:22 AM

A lot of work has been done before I had it, reciepts of everything has been recorded and I own them all. Already 3 thousand in repairs have been done and not a lot more I can think of should have to be done. Im hoping around a grand should get all of the big stuff out of the way.

Old 02-13-2007, 02:51 AM

hmm a grand does seem like very little to fix it up but who knows maybe it is very little. biggest problem i see is that most people dont clean their engines so you might have to do that. and now that i think about it ricers like to ride stock height hahaha. and yeah if you have the money for it you could either find stock srpings or performance oem springs

Old 02-14-2007, 03:49 PM

when you go over speedbumps try going at an angle instead of head on. I havesome weird ones like that where i live and ride stock height. If i go at an angle it doesnt hit

Quick Reply: Rise a lowered accord.