Appearance Talk about your Accord's interior and exterior mods here.
View Poll Results: A poll
Black LED Tails
0%
Chrome LED Tails
0%
Red LED Tails
0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

thinking about LED tails, need some opinions

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2008, 11:02 AM
miljan86
Unregistered
Default thinking about LED tails, need some opinions

hey guys, thinking about getting these

for my '00 4dr... its black so i thought it would flow nice with the car, looking for some opinions

what do you think? yay/nay? and why

other options

and

I will be keeping all stock parts as well so the potential buyer doesn't have problems /W the aftermarket tails.

Opinion is appreciated

Old 05-29-2008, 01:57 PM
Default RE: thinking about LED tails, need some opinions

how are we suppose to decide if we dont know what color your color is.that would be appreciated

Old 05-29-2008, 02:13 PM

ORIGINAL: HORSEPOWERJUNKIE2007

how are we suppose to decide if we dont know what color your color is.that would be appreciated
HAHA you said "what color your color is"

I think he said his car is black. But HPJ2007 makes a good point, you should posta pic of your car for refrence.

Also i got the TYC tails for my gen (7th) and they dont work perfectly. When the lights (Headlights) are on the right blinker doesnt work, and the rubber gromit provided doesnt keep out all moisture. If you are going through ebay see if you can get in contact with some of his customers who have had the product for a while and see if they have any compaints.

The vote function seems to not be working for me (Anyone else have that problem?) IMO go for the black ones, they look sweet/ill/dope/rad whatever the kids these days are saying for "looks cool"

Old 05-29-2008, 06:36 PM
Almost A Senior Member

I agree with Fenix about going with the blacks... unless you show us a pic that screams a different choice, I say black.

Btw... my reply box at the bottom of the page didn't work... I had to click "post reply" above, and do it from there... anyone else have that problem... Also, I couldn't vote either... just got an error.

Old 05-29-2008, 06:37 PM
Almost A Senior Member

Ok, now the fast reply box works... wtf? Haha.

Old 05-29-2008, 10:20 PM

Tough choice without pics.

P.S. Poll doesn't work.

Old 05-29-2008, 10:35 PM

I posted this about two days ago with no response....anyways I want to go with the RED led so it looks stock, but upgraded to newer car LED tailights. I wanted to hear from current owners of these taillights to let us know if they are just as bright and if not brighter than stock?

Also do they function properly?

I vote for red by the way so you don't get hassled by 5-0. Add a fix it ticket every few months and it won't be worth it for anything other than red and clear. I don't need a reason to get pulled over. What you guys think?

Old 05-29-2008, 11:58 PM

i have carbon fiber LED's(which look blackunless youreally stand and stare)and they work perfect. i love the red one but only if you have the right color accord...but the red led's are the sexiest to go with BUT only if you have the lighter version of the accords like silver,white and the red accords on the dark accords it just looks boring, it don't stand out to me i don't know... the black one's will look sexy on a dark green(mine ),dark red,and dark blue accord now that will stand out in many ways.if you going to put the chrome's........i really don't know what to tell you because i personally would expect the chrome on a silver accord rollin on 20 ich chrome rims lmao.but everybody love's my LED's except my homeboy winston who use to own a silver accord with the Red LED's so he's just a hater because i wouldn't tell him where i got my spoiler because my spoiler is a nissan spoiler and looks 3 x better then the stock spoilers that come with the accords.

AND LMAO I DIDN"T REALIZE I SAID COLOR OF COLOR!LMAO!SORRY IT WAS LATE THAT NIGHT!

Old 05-30-2008, 01:15 AM
Been Around A Long Time Member

black on black is always sweet.

but being a sleeper guy, i would go with the reds...more stock feeling. lol

Old 05-30-2008, 10:20 AM
miljan86
Unregistered

couldnt really post pics of the tailights on the cars it was hard finding pictures...so i just posted a pic of the product itself

anyways my car is just a stock black '00 accord 4d so didnt see a need to post a picture of it ( yet )

in the process of putting stuff together (rims, suspension, lighting etc.)

thanks for the input guys

Fenix: That's what I was worried about... aftermarket tails letting in a bit of mositure, the tails not working properly and so on. I will definately have to ask around, do some research,and see what the deal is with them. I'm hoping that a very few have defects and that all of them aren't like that. Thanksfor letting me know though I was dead set on buying a pair today.