Appearance Talk about your Accord's interior and exterior mods here.

Tint license

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2007, 02:45 PM
Default Tint license

Hey wass up fellas, fox is back and i got something that some of you will love. One of my buddys recently got a tint license. Which means he cant get tickets for having all yes all (even the front ) windows tinted. How? you may ask well you go to the eye doctor and (depends on if the doctor is cool or a square) pretty much bs on the eye tests, and tell him your eyes are sensitive to sun light and he gives you this magical paper. Then you are ABOVE THE LAW, just be carefull at night cant see anything.... i have to roll my windows down when i make a turn or i might run over some 1, holla at your boy

Old 12-11-2007, 03:18 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member
Default RE: Tint license

You're the man!!!! Now I just have to bribe the eye Dr. that lives across the street!!!

Old 12-11-2007, 04:03 PM

I think you're projecting the wrong idea. You're telling people to provide false information to their ophthalmologist to be able to have all their windows tinted.

Old 12-11-2007, 04:22 PM

Yea well its better then getting 20+ tint tickets, why not, who are you hurting by having tints what kind of bs law is that? so i just went around it :O) stevent you know you want one

Old 12-11-2007, 07:19 PM

Actually I don't. I find it stupid to have the windows tinted in the front since you can't see anything at night with the windows up. Cops need to have a visual on what the driver and passenger are doing for their own safety when they pull someone over. You can call that law BS all you want, but it's a precautionary for cops. I'm tired of people saying cops pulling me over or this or that law is stupid, there's always a reason for something.

Old 12-11-2007, 07:40 PM

I agree that 5% is tooo dark on any car.... Anything 20% and over is fine. But really dark tint is just stupid

Old 12-11-2007, 07:52 PM

dude i get pulled over for just the way my car looks, all windows down, i wont do anything wrong i will still get pulled over just so they will check me and my car out, im not saying it for nuthing so ****KK the law and ****k the cops they dont need to see anything , and my windows are all tinted because the car is White on black and i like the privacy, you kidding me or what

Old 12-11-2007, 07:53 PM

I honestly dont think there is anything wrong with tint, how many times have you heard of someone getting in an accident/a cop getting hurt because of tint? In Florida even the cops have their windows tinted. I had 20% all around on my old civic for 2 years and never had one problem with cops and i live in Ohio. My neighbor is a state highway patrolman and he has a new Toyota Tundra quad cab with 5% all around. In Ohio, the driver and passenger windows must be 50%, but the back windows can be as dark as you like. All i know is next time i go to my eye doctor...

Old 12-11-2007, 07:54 PM

jman if your car was white, sittin on them rims you got and if you didnt have tints dark ones it would look so gay, yea some people dont like it to dark but this is about having tints without getting hasseled

Old 12-11-2007, 07:58 PM

ORIGINAL: Whitefoxx

the cops they dont need to see anything , and my windows are all tinted because the car is White on black and i like the privacy, you kidding me or what
i agree, i hate when i look over and i have people staring at me, especially middle aged women and little kids...as soon as spring rolls around, im getting my accord tinted, theres no way around it

Quick Reply: Tint license