Appearance Talk about your Accord's interior and exterior mods here.

Today was a GOOD Day

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2007, 09:39 PM
Default Today was a GOOD Day

So I found a great deal on some HID's so I now am a proud owner of a 1200k set... I also had my AEM pully kit installed and I know that some of you may say that it wont make a diffrance... but I drove around town for a while to see if I would notice a change (not to mention that I drive my car quite a bit) and what do you know.... I did notice a diffrance... It was actually very noticeble... I recomend this upgrade to all....Ok I am off to change my Mod list...

P.S. I have These TYC projectors... now I have a question... they have the regular lights which is where the HID now resides... as you can see in the pic there is a second light that is lit ( the small one in the pic) is that a low beam??? I ask cause it is now kind ofyellow and I want to get a white set of lights to match the HID set... and can some one tell me which lights should I replace them with...

By the way the pic is not of HID....

[IMG]local://upfiles/6731/4F9848CFFAFD49DDB7457DE11BCD2F98.jpg[/IMG]

Old 05-11-2007, 01:36 AM
Default RE: Today was a GOOD Day

id imagine that the low beam is the middle one and that lil one is jsut an extra or something. what kinda bulb goes in there? that little one might work as like a foglight or something. but honestly im just a clueless dude tryin to sound like i know stuff haha

Old 05-11-2007, 04:03 PM

is it your blinker? or perhaps just a daytime driving light?

Old 05-11-2007, 05:45 PM

its gotta be a running light or signal of some sort.
[align=left] [/align]

Old 05-11-2007, 10:47 PM

Its a running light... Well it gose on when I turn on my regular lights... but problem solved... thankyou anyway guys...

But all didnt go as planed.... I went on and installed some LED lights in blue... Looks kool I think.... better than yellow... so while I was there having that done I go in the store and find some florecent lights for under the dash... what do you know the same exact color as my gages... so bam installed... so after about an hour of waiting for the guy to get done.... took so long cause I had a switch for the florecent installed... I go and park at my garage to check out all the work just done and I shut down the car... I go to turn it back on and the battery is DEAD.... F**K!!!! Know I am all pissed off cause I cant show my wife what I had done to the car.... and wouldnt you know... she says lets go buy a battery... YES OPTIMA RED TOP!!! So I have been doing some resurch ont this battery for a while, seems pertty impressive... anybody use it... can I get some feed back... thanks in advance.

Old 05-11-2007, 11:52 PM
19Accord97
Unregistered

Battery wise, check out the difference between the red top and yellow top. They are amazing batteries. I think the yellow is for vehicles that draw alot of power, and red is better for starting. I think

Old 05-11-2007, 11:56 PM
19Accord97
Unregistered

Oh and if your battery was dead and you didnt have anything on...something got wired to a constant 12v power source w/o a switch

Old 09-15-2008, 12:28 AM

AWESOME!

Old 09-15-2008, 12:29 AM

TODAY WAS A GREAT DAY!

Old 09-15-2008, 07:06 AM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: WoooSaaahh!!!

So I found a great deal on some HID's so I now am a proud owner of a 1200k set
1200K? do you mean 12000K? as i have never heard of 1200K