Appearance Talk about your Accord's interior and exterior mods here.

what do you think about ebay projector headlights?

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2007, 01:52 PM
Default what do you think about ebay projector headlights?

im planning on getting some soon but i heard that the projectors on them arent that great
i will be going to buy these headlights from the same guy who i got my tail lights from, which have had no problems yet...

Old 07-21-2007, 02:08 PM
Default RE: what do you think about ebay projector headlights?

Typically not DOT approved and have a tendancy to leak/condensate unless you get quality ones

Old 07-21-2007, 03:19 PM

I have ebay projectors and haven't had problems with thembut your car is 13 years older than mine so idk if you would get the same quality.

Old 07-21-2007, 04:01 PM

i been meanin to ask you trav why does your headlight have so many lights? like i know the outer most is low beam projector then high beam whats the innermost one for? are the leds for turn signal?

Old 07-21-2007, 04:58 PM

The innermost light is the blinker. The LEDs are there to look cool. I have a custom separate switch that turns them on, so they are good for stealthiness. They aren't very bright but I use them on occasions such as toilet papering and such

Old 07-21-2007, 05:53 PM

"They aren't very bright but I use them on occasions such as toilet papering and such [sm=icon_sneaky.gif] "

[sm=roll.gif][sm=roll.gif][sm=roll.gif][sm=roll.gif][sm=roll.gif][sm=roll.gif][sm=roll.gif][sm=roll.gif][sm=roll.gif]

Old 07-21-2007, 06:18 PM

ORIGINAL: 03slow

"They aren't very bright but I use them on occasions such as toilet papering and such [sm=icon_sneaky.gif] "

[sm=roll.gif][sm=roll.gif][sm=roll.gif][sm=roll.gif][sm=roll.gif][sm=roll.gif][sm=roll.gif][sm=roll.gif][sm=roll.gif]
I know it is illegal but so is drinking and smoking in high school. Therefore... toilet papering is my anti drug. With toilet paper I can fight the addiction...

Old 07-21-2007, 08:55 PM

the light output sucks on those ebay halo lights. Not worth it in my opinion. If you want something simliar with better output, do a retro with tsx lenses.

Old 07-21-2007, 09:36 PM

yes you are right but that doesn't mean they do not look good. I may experiment with retroing in the future but for now i will keep my halos

Old 07-21-2007, 10:49 PM

its all good i think travs halos look nice. id wire the halos and the leds together and just drive around with those on all the time. retrofittin is EXPENSIVO!!! isnt it weird to have the blinkers on the inside? i hear the leds on most projector halos arent bright. you should change yours out to brighter ones. can you take a pic with jsut the halos and the leds on?

Quick Reply: what do you think about ebay projector headlights?