Appearance Talk about your Accord's interior and exterior mods here.

Wing or No Wing???

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2007, 08:14 PM
Default RE: Wing or No Wing???

not my cup of tea
always wanted to say that

but i mkean for how aggressive the bumber and hood are it's ok i guess

but i really dont like em that big

Old 05-08-2007, 08:34 PM

i honestly think the wing completes the overall look of your car but it can be lower

also i dont really know what theyre called or even the purpose but you should try those lil cf things that go on the bottom of your bumper too i think that might match the wing too

just my 2 cents

my attempt to lower the wing for visual aid (probably not positioned correctly)Name:  CopyofCopyofHondaPicswithfreshwash0.jpg
Views: 39
Size:  57.3 KB

Old 05-08-2007, 08:45 PM
19Accord97
Unregistered

I like it. I agree that it goes well with the hood and your body kit. I think its fine, but if it was a little shorter it would probably look a little "cleaner". But if you leave it how it is....it still makes me drool!

If its a 3 piece wing, you could always take it off, remove the brackets, and put it on some small pieces of wood or something to see how it would look if it was lower. Seems like a lot of work though! lol

Old 05-09-2007, 10:33 AM

i personally like it, goes great with your ride. if you are lowering it will still look great but dont get rid of it man. accents the body kit and paint

Old 05-09-2007, 10:55 AM

ORIGINAL: HuYnHness

i honestly think the wing completes the overall look of your car but it can be lower

also i dont really know what theyre called or even the purpose but you should try those lil cf things that go on the bottom of your bumper too i think that might match the wing too

just my 2 cents

my attempt to lower the wing for visual aid (probably not positioned correctly)
Now that looks good. If you could get color matched or CF covers for the legs of the wing, even better.

Old 05-09-2007, 01:42 PM

I like the wing, but personally on the newer accords at least, i think that the stock spoiler looks great and sporty. But it is a sweet spoiler!!

Old 05-09-2007, 05:33 PM

Thanks for giving me a picture of what it would look like lower HUYNHESS. And yes I am planning on getting a carbon fiber splitter to put under the front lip. What do u guys think of getting a carbon fiber trunk for my car. That way I could leave the wing on this trunk and swap trunks every week! HAHA. I know that carbon fiber trunks are pretty expensive too.

Old 05-09-2007, 08:34 PM

no problem anything to help a buddy

wouldnt it be a little time consuming swapping your trunk every week? haha it would be cool though

would you jsut leave the cf trunk wingless?

hmmm if you get a cf trunk and you have that cf hood im thinking a black roof would kinda cool somewhat like the full glass roofs on some cars nowadays

Old 05-13-2007, 09:49 PM

IS YOUR ACCORD AUTOMATIC?

Old 05-14-2007, 12:34 AM

who are you asking?

Quick Reply: Wing or No Wing???