Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification... let's hear about it here.

03 accord inter lcd screen lights/controls went out

Old 11-07-2006, 05:28 AM
Been Around A Long Time Member
Default RE: 03 accord inter lcd screen lights/controls went out

common issue. See if Honda of America will goodwill replace it

Old 08-29-2007, 08:01 AM

Contact Honda customer service.

http://automobiles.honda.com/informa...relations.aspx

Old 08-29-2007, 02:50 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member

ORIGINAL: Hyelifels

OK, I just did some more searchin on this site and found out that it's a common problem (as Yeuemmaimai stated above) and the dealer is the one to go to. But there is a slight problem, the car has 100,900 miles on it. Any suggestions?
shouldnt matter. have you spoken with the dealer?

Old 08-31-2007, 02:46 PM

ORIGINAL: Hyelifels

I went to the dealer today and they said that it's over 100k miles and they can't do nothing. He also said, which I don't believe is true, that the lights and the CD changer nor working has got nothing to do with each other. I don't know, I gotta go to another dealer to see what they say.

Do you guys think if I get a working Radio/climat control unit will and switch it out will it work?? I think it should.
This is EXACTLY why I suggested you contact Honda Customer Service first. Most dealers don't give a damn about your problem but you stand a chance by dealing with CS. It may not do any good but they have the final word.........or you can bounce from dealer to dealer.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 03 accord inter lcd screen lights/controls went out

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.