Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification... let's hear about it here.

1997 Accord Keyless Entry Installation Help

Old 08-05-2013, 05:47 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by daanish_b
im not sure. because than wires marked "without recieving". where would they go ?
Based on the diagram for figure 1, no where. They show scissors to cut them. I would just leave them, you can even just wrap electrical tap around them.

Last edited by redbull-1; 08-05-2013 at 05:52 PM.
Old 08-05-2013, 05:58 PM
Newest Of Newbies

Originally Posted by redbull-1
Based on the diagram for figure 1, no where. They show scissors to cut them. I would just leave them, you can even just wrap electrical tap around them.
im having trouble finding the C425 Connector :/ ive disconnected most of the connectors underneath and my door locks stillworked...

Old 08-05-2013, 06:05 PM
Super Moderator

There probably is no need to disconnect any connectors. It should be an unused grey colored connector that is already taped to another harness. You would cut the tape off to let it come loose. The C425 connector is for the optional Honda security system, it runs to the power door lock control unit and used to trigger the door lock and unlock feature with the security system. The power door control unit has other wiring and switches to still make it function without the security system.

If you can, take some pictures above the driver's fuse/relay box and post them on this forum to see if we can see it.

Last edited by redbull-1; 08-05-2013 at 06:11 PM.
Old 08-05-2013, 06:08 PM
Newest Of Newbies

ohhhhh i found it thank you soo much

Old 08-05-2013, 06:17 PM
Super Moderator

ohhhhh i found it thank you soo much
Take some pictures along the way; so, we can get some visualization and bearing of your progress and possibly help more. It will also help others in the future if they want to understand regarding adding an aftermarket security system.

Old 08-05-2013, 08:19 PM
Newest Of Newbies

Take some pictures along the way; so, we can get some visualization and bearing of your progress and possibly help more. It will also help others in the future if they want to understand regarding adding an aftermarket security system.
im not sure what went wrong.. i connected the 12V and ground to turn on the power tot he system.
Than i wired it the way we saidd. I from the Security system the
ORNG and ORNG/Black are wired to nothing.
White Attached to the Orange on the C245 Connector
White/Blck Attach to the White/lack on the C245 Connector
The Yellow and Yellow Black Are Grounded

The Remote clicks and the device Siren Makes the Noise But the doors do not lock or unlock

Old 08-05-2013, 11:33 PM
Super Moderator

im not sure what went wrong.. i connected the 12V and ground to turn on the power tot he system.
Than i wired it the way we saidd. I from the Security system the
ORNG and ORNG/Black are wired to nothing.
White Attached to the Orange on the C245 Connector
White/Blck Attach to the White/lack on the C245 Connector
The Yellow and Yellow Black Are Grounded

The Remote clicks and the device Siren Makes the Noise But the doors do not lock or unlock
Try switching the wires. I found a link with an alarm system instructions with similar wiring set-up for the power door locks compared to your alarm instructions; but, with better English explaining which wire is lock and which is unlock.

Connect the White wire to the Blk/White wire (lock input) at the C425 connector.
Connect the White/Black wire to the Orn wire (unlock input) at the C425 connector.

http://www.carpal.cn/upload_down/200931455568813.pdf

Old 08-06-2013, 09:19 AM
Newest Of Newbies

Try switching the wires. I found a link with an alarm system instructions with similar wiring set-up for the power door locks compared to your alarm instructions; but, with better English explaining which wire is lock and which is unlock.

Connect the White wire to the Blk/White wire (lock input) at the C425 connector.
Connect the White/Black wire to the Orn wire (unlock input) at the C425 connector.

http://www.carpal.cn/upload_down/200931455568813.pdf
switched the wires still no luck
with that diagram do u think maybe i should use the Negative & Positive trigger diagram? or the positive trigger diagram?

Old 08-07-2013, 01:10 AM
Newest Of Newbies

I Just got it Working to Unlock But the Lock feature isnt working, im not sure if its not connected properly to the blck/wht wire or what it may be

Old 08-07-2013, 10:19 AM
Newest Of Newbies

Wheres a good place for a 12v source. i tried connecting to the ignition switch battery wire but i got nothing. i was using the fuse panel to test it but i cant use the fuse panel because the car needs to be on for it to get power

please help

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 1997 Accord Keyless Entry Installation Help