Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification... let's hear about it here.

2008 Accord Coupe Exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2007, 07:26 PM
Default 2008 Accord Coupe Exhaust

I have an 08 Accord Coupe EXL. I have done a bunch of mods already and I need some assistance with electrical issuesin this car. First issue is I need a Electrical skematic for the power windows to install a module to roll up and down the windows with my alarm. My car stereo shop cant do it because they said everything is different in this car and they need the skematic. The car is so new there is no info. They said they had the info for the sedan but that the coupe is different. They were able to install the alarm tho just not the window module. The windows roll down now if i hold disarm with the factory module, But i want them to be able to roll up too.

Next issue is I installed a stereo system in the car to the factory Radio. Everything is great except I get a feedback sound through the mids when I disengage the E brake. They tried everything to fix the problem. In the end we found that the Daytime Headlights were causing the problem. When the lights were off I did not have the issue. When they were on as soon as I would disengaged the e brake thelow staticy noise would start. If I turn the car off and on again it goes away until I disengage the E brake again. We pulled the fuse for the daytime headlights and the problem is ok for now. I want to fix this though so I can have my daytime lights back. The installer asked me to wait until they could get more info on the car. The said they had a similar problem with a new Dodge Charger and the only thing that fixed the problem was a couple of magnets that act as a noise filter around the power wire to the amps. They are going to get me a couple of these magnetic filters to try. They said they think the daytime lights have some type of pulse power that is causing the noise. They tried different power wires, Remote wires, Amp, Rca's everything to fix the problem. Anybody have any input on this. Your help is appreciated. Thanks!