Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification... let's hear about it here.

Disk stuck

Old 07-06-2006, 03:49 PM
Default RE: Disk stuck

relax it's probably not as bad as you think... I had my aftermarket deck do the same thing and I just about chucked it out the window... however, on a lot of the decks you'll see a little tiny button that may or may not be labled (usually it's recessed a bit) try to reset the stereo. If you can't find that then pull the battery cable off for about 30 seconds or so and let the ecu and stereo all reset and then try it. If it still won't work then curse a bit more and let us know!

Welcome to the forum!

Old 07-07-2006, 07:52 PM
Default RE: Disk stuck

The mp3 disc most likely wouldn't cause the problem. What would cause it, is if it had a sticker on top. this is especially true if you had a cd changer. Single disc units are less prone to getting jammed by stickers, but it does happen. If this is the case, you probably won't be able to get it out. If it isn't the case, I would try to reset the system. Disconect the power. Make sure you have the security code before you do.