Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification... let's hear about it here.

does anyone know of any good lightbulbs?

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2006, 12:10 AM
Default does anyone know of any good lightbulbs?

hey, i just recently changed my lightulbs on my headlight to these so called "cool blue" bubls but i dont see much difference. does anyone know what kind of powerfull birght halgen lights i can buy that are 100% legal? thanks

Old 11-07-2006, 12:24 AM
Default RE: does anyone know of any good lightbulbs?

well what you wand are good ol Silverstars ,, the'r supposed to be super bright compared to OEM.
I see no difference but some pople do. There are these cool ones cant remember the name right now but ill ask my friend about em.
Also , you might wanna think about upgrading to HID

Old 11-07-2006, 02:06 AM

dude, if you want bright white, nothing beats the Silverstar upgrade.. get em, you wont be dissapointed. but i think you mentioned something about cool blue, sylvania also makes a street legal cool blue headlight. either one will work good, id highly reccomend silverstars anyday, unless you want to go with a HID kid....

Old 11-07-2006, 05:41 PM

my vote is in for the Sylvania Silverstars, I noticed a difference....

Old 11-08-2006, 06:42 PM

wow, i see that everyone is in favor for the silverstar. what about the ones at the honda dealership? iim not exactly sure what they are called but if anyone knows which ones im talking about, can you give me some feedback? I saw them the other day at the dealership and the bulbs looks blue. ill look it up but in the meantime i wold like more feedback. im probably going to go with the slverstar. the cool blue were a dsappoitment btw. i just returned them at the store today.

Old 11-08-2006, 07:29 PM
19Accord97
Unregistered

Hey! I've got the Sylvania Cool Blues for my car (low beams) and I think they put out quite a bit more light than stock. The Cool Blues are Sylvanias medium between the Silverstars and reg. old halogens. I was hoping for a blueish color but there isnt really. I would also go with Silverstars too...but they are $35-40

Old 11-08-2006, 09:09 PM

here's a twin pack for about $50.00 for the 9006's

http://www.autobarn.net/sy90siultwpa2.html

Old 11-14-2006, 06:26 PM

YO EVERYONE! I just went out and bought the silverstars at around 4pm. I just finished installing them and im SUPER hyped! I cant really see a difference when i turn them on but its still not dark outside. I cant wait till dark come around so i can see how they look. THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP EVERYONE!!!

Old 11-14-2006, 08:21 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member

silverstars for teh win....

Old 11-15-2006, 01:04 AM

you mean Silverstars FTW

Quick Reply: does anyone know of any good lightbulbs?