Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification... let's hear about it here.

laser jammer/parking sensor

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2008, 12:28 PM
Default RE: laser jammer/parking sensor

Or.... you could just drive the speelimit?

Nah screw that. lol.

Old 03-13-2008, 02:30 AM

ORIGINAL: t00fatt

You seem pretty excited and desperate to get people interested in this product which doesn't even have a legit site. We know this is, you know this is. So why don't you just give it up and stop trying to steal peoples hard earned money. Go get a job and a life while you at it accorddude.

You say its not a legit site????

www.laserstar.info

take a browse around the net and you will find there are plenty of dealers selling this brand new laser jammer. I was just passing info. on to this site because most honda drivers that I see who have a RD (radar detector) have a crappy cobra and think it is the best. Im not selling anything and before I bought the laser star laser jammer I owned a Blinder laser jammer and it was total crap. Also when I bought the blinder I got it because a stupid salesman sold it to me in a stereo shop and I believed him but the Blinder is a worthless jammer and out of date and I found out the hard way...3 laser tickets and the cops tagged me with ease on the open road. I heard about this laser star laser jammer/parking sensor from a friend and recieved a real demo with several police laser guns and even was able to shoot the laser guns against cars without a jammer and the car with the laser star and could not get a reading coming or going away at any distance and I was sold. So far I have been lasered 4 times and the laser star saved me everytime. So you have no idea what your talking about. Maybe if you tried to learn something and not show your ignorance, you might learn what you dont know.

Old 03-13-2008, 02:39 AM

ORIGINAL: finch13

ORGINIAL: accordchic
a very hot Supra Turbo (Fast and the Furious type) with 650hp
hahahahahahaha. I have a 2 Fast 2 Furious style Mitsu Eclipse with 843.25 HP!

Listen, this "laser jammer" you speak of... the website is .info and it isn't sold at any retail stores. End of story. We see right through this so stop trying.

I see no Laser Star. If it's so good why haven't they tested it to show it can outperform Bel?
I wrote *Fast and Furious type* because I didnt know the year but saw that body style in the move. You are way too critical for someone who knows nothing about radar detectors or laser jammers. I love how you just assume.

Just for you information...I'm a chic and I know more this stuff then you since you made that comment. Bel makes good radar detectors but **** poor laser jammers like the Bel LP904/905 like in this video at a local laser jammer test.

See how bad the Bel laser jammer did...people still buy this old crap but dont know anything about it.

Old 03-13-2008, 06:34 AM

ORIGINAL: accordchic

You say its not a legit site????

Don't you think its odd that when I click on the "Purchase" button, all the links after that are broken?

Old 03-14-2008, 11:33 AM

Well I bought myjammer in person from the rep.

Old 03-14-2008, 11:49 AM
Been Around A Long Time Member

Still going ehh? Every post you make makes it more obvious your a spammer.

Old 03-14-2008, 03:02 PM

You have yet to prove that you know anything either, accordchic. All you can say is look at these *fake* videos and check out the site.

Old 03-14-2008, 03:13 PM

[quote]ORIGINAL: accordchic

ORIGINAL: finch13

ORGINIAL: accordchic
a very hot Supra Turbo (Fast and the Furious type) with 650hp
hahahahahahaha. I have a 2 Fast 2 Furious style Mitsu Eclipse with 843.25 HP!

Listen, this "laser jammer" you speak of... the website is .info and it isn't sold at any retail stores. End of story. We see right through this so stop trying.

I see no Laser Star. If it's so good why haven't they tested it to show it can outperform Bel?
I wrote *Fast and Furious type* because I didnt know the year but saw that body style in the move. You are way too critical for someone who knows nothing about radar detectors or laser jammers. I love how you just assume.

Just for you information...I'm a chic and I know more this stuff then you since you made that comment. Bel makes good radar detectors but **** poor laser jammers like the Bel LP904/905 like in this video at a local laser jammer test.

See how bad the Bel laser jammer did...people still buy this old crap but dont know anything about it.

I love how that video above is filmed by "Team JTG", which has a "Coming Soon!" website. They must have a real high rep in the "biz"

Old 03-15-2008, 10:07 AM
19Accord97
Unregistered

Wow.

I CAN SET UP AN APPOINTMENT FOR YOU!
THIS LASER JAMMER ROCKS!
I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT LASER DETECTORS.
EVERYONE SHOULD BUY THIS.

Buuuuut, I have no affiliation w/ this product. I just love using my time to promote an odd, no name product so I dont get anything in return..

Spam
Spam
SPAM

Old 03-15-2008, 01:16 PM

i wouldn't get that laser jammer if i was any of you...if you are in a situation where you know you out run the cop then yeah but if you are pulled over....they legally will have your car towed and you will have the fatest ticket you have ever seen,meanwhile they'll be stripping down your car to remove that laser jammer AND anything that is not street legal in the vehicle....so if your going through a speedtrap you're good to go but if you're zooming by and a cop is sitting in his car and sees the laser jammer won't read your speed...yeah all i can say is you better have some serious movement and manuever's because if you're pulled over by one of the ahole cops...you'll be starting from scratch with your car..this guy winston at my job was actually followed home cuz he jammed one of the cop's sensors and as soon as he got out the car the police busted him and took his civic and literally stripped his car down took the turbo and everything and brought him the car back a week later and he was issued a 500 dollar ticket for6 different infractions such as improper equipment...he says he's going to court and what ever but there's no way he'll win...has this ever happened to anyone else?

Quick Reply: laser jammer/parking sensor