Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification... let's hear about it here.

Navagation Update

Old 09-20-2012, 02:36 PM
Default Navagation Update

Ok, I have searched and it does not appear this is a big issue, so hopefully I am the only case. Can anyone shed some light on updating the navagation system? I know you can go to Honda and purchase a map update, but is there anything that is covered under warranty? I have had a lot of issues with the nav system stating (...unverified area.....). Anyone have any suggestions, tips, recommendations? If I need to buy the $150.00 update, then so be it, but wanted to check first. Thanks.

JD

Old 09-23-2012, 09:02 AM
Super Moderator

is the car still under warranty? problems in functionality could be covered. poor map development is just an issue with the design, antenna signal, and map accuracy and would not be a warranty issue - but it could be a valid complaint and a nice dealer may upgrade to keep you happy.