Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification... let's hear about it here.

Running speaker wires into front doors.

Old 07-30-2007, 11:27 PM
Default RE: Running speaker wires into front doors.

im doing mine pretty soon so if i do it before you ill let ya know i have an 04 though i dont know if they changed that part so it might be different

Old 07-31-2007, 06:29 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member

i am interested as well...want to run new speaker wires when i install my amp.

Old 07-31-2007, 11:01 PM

well i want to do it tomorrow but it looks like its going to be raining for the rest of the week i could just work in my garage but im really not sure.

Old 08-01-2007, 01:52 AM

its really not big enough to work in considering how much junk is in my garage but ill just have to make it work

i dont think i can wait to hear how itll sound simply amping my factory speakers and of course the wires will be there if i ever decide to get aftermarket

Old 08-01-2007, 09:03 PM

I was able to run the wires thru on the passenger side with little problem. However the drivers side door wasnt the same. I couldnt get any wires thru there so I wound up drilling a hole in the door.

Old 08-02-2007, 12:16 AM

+1

i only looked at the drivers side door and it would be impossible to run wires through without drilling a hole so i didnt even bother not sure about the passenger side door

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Running speaker wires into front doors.

Advertising

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.