Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification... let's hear about it here.

Subwoofer Surroung Patch (falkore!!!)

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2008, 06:28 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member
Default RE: Subwoofer Surroung Patch (falkore!!!)

I got that, Aaron, lol. Just not a big fan of Kenwood or RF (especially RF).... I dunno, it's just a personal preference I guess.

Old 10-21-2008, 09:59 PM

Yeah these kenwoods are pretty cheap lol. I'm going to but it up on ebay for $50. If that's what you want to do it's ok, but the sub really won't come alive until you give it some power. You would only need 1 JL w6/w7 or 1 CVX, I've never heard any Type-Rs so I couldn't say, but I'm sure one will be plenty of bass. Finch if your a student like me and don't work check out "ChaCha" it's a great way to work from home. I make about $300 a month, just enough for my uhh meds. And all you have to do is answer questions online, kind of like on here but you get $0.10 or $0.20 a question.

Old 10-21-2008, 11:11 PM
19Accord97
Unregistered

Whats the site? And its a real thing, not a scam?

Old 10-21-2008, 11:12 PM
19Accord97
Unregistered

And Finch, look for a scuba diving shop online or near you if there is one. I am sure they make patches for wet suits!

Old 10-21-2008, 11:33 PM

Lol trust me I had my doubts to but it's real. I've been doing it for two months and have gotten paid twice. HERE is the link to sign up. You have to take a three tests, then a simulation. One your setup it's pretty easy but can get frustrating at time with some peoples stupid questions. Basically how the system works is people can text or call questions to ChaCha then it goes to a ChaCha guide who answers it and it gets texted back. I hope that makes sense, I'm watching pineapple express for the first time .

Old 10-22-2008, 05:34 AM

ORIGINAL: 19Accord97

And Finch, look for a scuba diving shop online or near you if there is one. I am sure they make patches for wet suits!
That is actually an amazing idea! I don't know if the neoprene is the same type though... but I should check it out!

t00fatt, I work full-time and not currently a student. I take home like $450 a week, but extra change on the side is always a good thing... especially for, uh, meds.

Old 10-22-2008, 10:31 AM

uhhh ..... what are you guys talking about? LOL

Good idea with the scuba shop! There are different thicknesses, but I think there is only one type. There are half mil suits called microprene. It's the thinnest that I've seen. Look for a patch for that stuff to keep it light.

Old 10-22-2008, 10:59 AM

Just took a gander at Alpine's site... it's santoprene, not neoprene, it's the stuff used on OXO kitchen utensil handles. (<- LOL) I can't find a patch with google, but I don't really care anymore.

Old 10-22-2008, 12:30 PM

Black silicone caulk then.

Old 10-22-2008, 01:19 PM

So I have to use teh black caulk then... will I ever go back? Will it hurt?

Quick Reply: Subwoofer Surroung Patch (falkore!!!)