Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification... let's hear about it here.

What color light bulbs

Old 06-26-2006, 06:27 AM
Default What color light bulbs

Hello, I have a 98 black accord coupe and i got the halo projector headlights. Next i want to replace all the light bulbs throughout the car. I got Green HID light bulbs for the headlight and i was thinking about replacing everything with green bulbs so it looks all nice a green. It was either green or Blue. If anyone have any suggestions please tell me before i buy all the bulbs. Pictures would be nice too. thank you

Old 06-27-2006, 02:58 PM
Default RE: What color light bulbs

personally... i think the green looks way too ricery... but if u like it... ive see blue and its not too bad but if i were u i would go with just some hyper whites... and as for ur head lights i would go with some Raybrigs... they almost look like HID's

Old 06-27-2006, 03:12 PM

I think blue would be really cool on a black car... just kind of reminds me of that black light look... I've always thought blacklights were cool and they cast a sweet blue glow so that would blen really nice. Maybe even mount a blacklight under the dash on the passenger side. Always trips people out.

Old 06-27-2006, 07:27 PM

i have 2 black lights 1 under my feet above the pedals and 1 under passengers feet and i like the look they give off from he outside looking in... ill try to get some pick so u guy can take a look... real EZ to install...

Old 06-28-2006, 12:12 AM

Yea i've changed all of my interior lights to red since i have red racing seats and all the trims are red and black, and i got the blue underglow so i guess i'll be going with the blue headlights. But it's too common, everyone's got blue headlights....... maybe next month i'll change out everything and be different from everyone.