Honda Accord Forum - Honda Accord Enthusiast Forums

Honda Accord Forum - Honda Accord Enthusiast Forums (https://www.hondaaccordforum.com/forum/)
-   Audio/Visual Electronics (https://www.hondaaccordforum.com/forum/audio-visual-electronics-10/)
-   -   what would 6,800 plus watts sound like (https://www.hondaaccordforum.com/forum/audio-visual-electronics-10/what-would-6-800-plus-watts-sound-like-6492/)

t00fatt 12-31-2006 12:56 AM

RE: what would 6,800 plus watts sound like

As I said before, feel more then free to prove me wrong. Someone would have to be pretty gullible to believe something like this just because you said it. I don't know you, so how can I take your word for anything? Now I am not hating this is just how life works. So again if you are telling the truth post the pics, and I will apologize.

[sm=signs003.gif]

marbro 12-31-2006 03:57 AM

And this is still ignoring the fact that the max rating of the subs and youre potential max wattage are two different things, cause you arent even running at 6800watts at least not without replacing the subs frequently ^_-

then on top of that...... you cant use the excuse of the digi cam not connecting to youre laptop..... cause youre high expendable income suggests you could afford a camera that just connects with a usb or even a simple memory card reader

sir_nasty 01-02-2007 08:58 PM

That is an interesting fact that could be answered without pictures.... Are you saying 6,800 potential watts is what you have or are you using entirely to much power to them and blowing the speakers? Because if the calculations are correct then the subs you mentioned aren't capable of the power you're suggesting.....

None the less, I'm not saying it isn't possible or that it isn't a sweet system. I'm just saying that I'm curious about how you did it. I want ideas... Also, how much power are you currently pushing to the speakers? did you do the installation yourself or did a local shop do it?

marbro 01-03-2007 12:48 AM

if you look at the amps he has 6800 is the theoretical max wattage barring the whole random potential that some amps have and you go with the max wattage of the speakers theres the potential that him running at max level and gain as well as eq gains and deck line gains, will blow the speakers that hes running

if hes tuned the system that means hes not running at 6800watts

solobaric6800w 01-05-2007 06:14 PM

i havent heard it yet my self im dying to hear it myself its just im really lazy and i was in a head on collsion with my 1991 accord so thats how i have this stuff in my 1995 accord[sm=alcoholic.gif]

sir_nasty 01-05-2007 06:18 PM

????? what do you mean you haven't heard it yet?

unless one of you guyz live in the new york,orange,dutchess,or ulster county area then i can show you in person then you can find outhow bad your head will rattle with this much real juice
How on earth were you going to get pictures of it and/or show someone how much it rattled your head if you haven't heard it? Regardless of that I'm still curious to see how the install looks I want some ideas for when I do mine....

solobaric6800w 01-05-2007 06:32 PM

the reason why i said [Quote] unless one of you guyz live in the new york,orange,dutchess,or ulster county area then i can show you in person then you can find outhow bad your head will rattle with this much real juice [/Quote is because i did not put/spend all that money to not break my/some one elses windows

sir_nasty 01-05-2007 06:39 PM

Ok the long and short of the whole deal but have you heard it yet or not? Did they do the box in the same color as the interior? Rear facing or forward? I need some ideas man get those pictures!

[quote]ORIGINAL: solobaric6800w

the reason why i said

unless one of you guyz live in the new york,orange,dutchess,or ulster county area then i can show you in person then you can find outhow bad your head will rattle with this much real juice [/Quote is because i did not put/spend all that money to not break my/some one elses windows

solobaric6800w 01-05-2007 07:08 PM

ok the box sits about because i dont have the box in front of me but i will tell you the best i can till i measure again.
the box sits about 46"long,18" tall,14" deep the speakers are on a 45 degreee slope the box ,floor of trunk are wrapped in black raven viniyl with cotton under the viniyl.the box is located as far back as it can go witch is 3in from the very back of the trunk,the amps are located in the front of the box on is attached the the back of the box one is attched to the rear deck one is attched to the floor of the trunk in front of the box one is attched to the driver side standing upon its side,the right side has an 30 band kq &next to that is a cap ,in front of the amp laying down is 2 300amp fuses & 1 100 amp fuse,in front of that is 3 disturtsion blocks from one gauge to 4 gauge the one inthe center of the 2 1 gauges is the remote thatbis a 4 gauge block that spits into 4 8 gauges & yes i built this system to what it is today even tho i have not hear it yet i think it will be the biggest system in a small space in new york

poser_pilot6 01-05-2007 07:17 PM

ORIGINAL: solobaric6800w

hi im new to this site i have bought a 1995 honda accord with 27255 miles on it with an auto,f22b2 2.2 sohc,4-door sedan since i bought it in the summer i have put the following in ,
Correct me if Im wrong, but doesnt that say "have put the following in" as in ITS ALREADY IN THE CAR??? Oh, but now you're saying you dont have the sound system in the car? Or maybe you do, you just havent heard it? It doesnt make sense. So what about the engine mods? Are those on the car? Is all this stuff just sitting in boxes in your garage? Or is it really just a wish list, things to eventually want to buy for your ride? You were saying you would show anyone local how great your sound system is, but how are you going to do that if it isnt even in the car?

And you got $14,000 in insurance on a 1991 Honda Accord? From what insurance company? I would love to know what insurance is going to pay out that much for a 91 Accord.

I really think you are full of crap now. You say whatever you want, but your story has changed, and you still havent put up pictures, so show and prove, or shut up.