Detailing Discuss detailing your Accord within.

Just detailed up my 97 Accord have a look...

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2008, 07:48 PM
Default Just detailed up my 97 Accord have a look...

There is a local company called Ardex I use all their products. Broguht my Accord back to life. Detailed the rims with some blue coral metal polish. there was some discoloring and massive brake dust stuck in the small slots. Not bad looking for original 116K car!

Old 05-27-2008, 08:21 PM
Default RE: Just detailed up my 97 Accord have a look...

Clean, squeaky clean

Old 05-27-2008, 10:14 PM

damn, you even got all the nooks and crannys. very nice.i bet it took all day lol

Old 05-27-2008, 11:28 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member

Looks brand new!

Old 05-28-2008, 12:00 AM

Very nice job you take great care of that car.

Old 05-28-2008, 12:10 AM
Almost A Senior Member

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeett!!

Old 05-28-2008, 12:12 AM

Thanks for the comments!! I just bought it a few weeks ago. I just finally got around to giving it a good detail. This car saves me so much money on fuel compaired to my pig chevy 1500 pick up (that now sits in the driveway) I have to keep her clean and sexy looking! Gottadrive a clean car! Here are a few more shots...

Old 05-28-2008, 12:42 AM

Where do you get your Ardex products? The stealership uses them around here and I've used just about all of them. I'm still trying to debate on the quality... sure the dealership uses them to get their cars shiny and clean, but I don't know how the quality pans out in the long run. Their waxes seem to only bead water for a week and I don't know how good their chemicals are for the materials if they're used frequently. My favorite one by far: Ardex Details! Makes all your weatherstripping seal clean and tight and adds that nice wet finish to the trim, by far their best!

Your car looks great by the way!

Old 05-28-2008, 01:42 AM

Ardex is in Philadelphia right off US1 and Byberry road. Just before the post office on the left coming from the blvd. Anyone can walk in and buy from them. I think they will ship to you if you call them as well. I hear you on the beading. I think it lasted a little longer then your results. I'll have to ask them next time I'm over there if they have one that lasts longer. I gave it to a friend and he said he needed to put several coats on before it started lasting much longer. I guess it all depends on the car, paint, and how it's driven.

Old 05-28-2008, 01:48 AM

Interesting, that's awesome you know right where they are located. It just seems as if they orient their products more towards the car sales industry where they only need the car to look great for a customer when they buy a car or get one detailed, rather than have something long lasting for the average consumer. I only used the wax once and was in a hurry so I didn't put any extra effort into a good wax job.

Anyone ever wax their windshield? I tried it once and loved it, it's like cheap RainX!

Quick Reply: Just detailed up my 97 Accord have a look...