Detailing Discuss detailing your Accord within.

Lip And Money

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2008, 02:24 PM
RondaTheHonda
Unregistered
Default Lip And Money

Ok so heres the deal i make like only 400 a month. i wanna get a lip thats 125 mugen front lip. you guys think im wasting money or no. im 17 :P

Old 04-14-2008, 02:29 PM
Almost A Senior Member
Default RE: Lip And Money

hey its your money..you decide..as long as you dont have any debt then go for it..not like me i have to pay so much bills i can't even buy stuff for my car for a while..

Old 04-14-2008, 02:59 PM
RondaTheHonda
Unregistered

I still owe 2500 on the car

Old 04-14-2008, 03:02 PM

Well from a financial standpoint if you have a loan on the car you're paying a decent amount of interest (money that could be saved if you applied the $125 towards the balance of the loan) from a "I want a nice car 'cause chics dig it" standpoint I think the money would be better spent on window tint.

Old 04-14-2008, 06:06 PM
19Accord97
Unregistered

Save a few bucks and get an ebay urethane one.

Or pay off your car
Or put half towards the car, half towards parts.

Old 09-14-2008, 05:14 PM

go to ebay, type in baysonr. u can get one from there for 82 bucks. thats where i got mine from.

Old 10-21-2008, 09:45 AM
DyinginDana
Unregistered

Okay, first of all, you're 17! The last thing that you need to worry about is debt later on in life! You have to ask yourself is the lip really REALLY worth it? Wouldn't it make more sense with the economy the way it is, to pay off the car and then make adjustments? That way you won't have to worry about your car being reposessed, which is a large problem in the world today. Of course, if you are really wanted the adjustment I would suggest taking say ten to twenty dollars from each pay check and saving it back whither in a savings account or just in a jar, then before you know it you'll have enough money saved up to pay for it. Use your money wisely regardless.

Old 10-21-2008, 09:48 AM
Been Around A Long Time Member

^ Okay, first of all "first of all's", this thread is 6 months old, I'm sure she made her decision by now. And YoungLemon... KNOCK IT OFF and take your stupid s*** back to 6GA lol. j/k

Old 10-21-2008, 12:05 PM
DyinginDana
Unregistered

Wow did you take classes in being a complete JackA** or did it just come naturally? Sorry for not looking at the date stamp! Some people do actually take that long to make decisions so before you open your mouth for the world to hear think about it! I'm new here and trying to figure stuff out so back off!

Old 10-21-2008, 12:39 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member

Well with your first post I thought you may have been between 25 and 35 with your economic advice, etc. but after that last one I investigated a little bit and found out you're only 18 and fresh out of high school. A.) Simply be more aware of your surroundings and you may notice some things and B.) if you don't take the things that people say with a grain of salt, you'll be going down the emotional whirlpool to nowhere, riding in a sinking boat of self esteem.

The things with Lemon is sort of a joke, he likes to revive extremely old threads on other forums as well, so my post was probably directed more towards him than you.

Quick Reply: Lip And Money