Detailing Discuss detailing your Accord within.

My car got egged as well... but this is kinda funny...

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2006, 08:34 PM
Default My car got egged as well... but this is kinda funny...

So I'm in spocompton (spokane, WA) with my GF visiting her parents for the weekend and some genius eggs my car... I found it in the morning, it was a tad dry but not all the way so I just got is soaked real good and scraped it off with my thumbnail....

The funny part, aparently her ex-BF drives by her house on the weekends once in a while (they've been broke up for almost a year now...) and this is the first time I've driven my car over there (MT license plates gave it away...) the ONLY thing on the block that got hit was my car with one egg driving in the direction he must have been heading.... Now he's lucky that I'm not terribly vindictive or I would make his life misserable... I was always told that if you're pissing someone off you must be doing something right! I guess he's angry that I'm with his ex and he has little man syndrome... If karma is real he's got one big hurt coming on.... *LOL*

Old 04-28-2006, 01:50 PM
Default RE: My car got egged as well... but this is kinda funny...

sorry to hear that man... i know what its like to have a wee-man messing with your stuff...
some people have nothing going for them - except an egg... and that ain't much.

Old 04-28-2006, 04:19 PM

I just think he should consider himself lucky he lives in a different state/town for one.... for two why on earth would you egg just one car on the block? I mean come on it becomes evident at that point that it was done as a malicious act towards someone and not as a kid goofing off... If there had been other cars/houses hit I would have laughed and said dang I remember being a dumb teenager, but when it's an act with intent to harm it bothers me more....

Old 04-28-2006, 04:41 PM

just laugh at the fact he's a grown man (i'm assuming) running around throwing eggs! i'm willing to bet he cried himself to sleep that night in the fetal position... [sm=boohoo.gif] nothing better than knowing you're the better man...[sm=signs003.gif]

Old 04-28-2006, 04:54 PM

*ROFLMAO* that's great... Fell asleep in the fetal postion... couldn't have been said better that made me laugh pretty good...