Detailing Discuss detailing your Accord within.

Wolfgang Product Review

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2005, 12:39 AM
Default Wolfgang Product Review

As you likely know I was fortunate enough to win the Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant & Wolfgang Prewax Polish Enhancer. Here's my take on the two products:

To say the least I am blown away! I have more car care products than some stores, but these two take the cake.
Using a Porter Cable buffer I applied the Prewax enhancer to my Lady's '03 Corolla. The paint is in good shape, since I'm a car geek, and frankly I didn't expect much, if any, improvement.
It is a light color I call Champagne, Toyota calls it Desert Sand or something like that. I also experimented in other areas applying and removing by hand. Foam applicators were used for application and Korean microfiber towels (all from autogeek.net) were used for removal during the manual process. Yes, I have ordered from these folks before with very satisfactory results. The manual application and removal was super easy with outstanding results.

Long story short....I did the trunk lid with both products using the buffer. The Prewax was first and the enhancer followed. It absolutely POPS! Light colors never seem to blow you away like dark colors do but this was so reflective that I could almost count my mustache hairs in it. I've never been able to pull off the depth of this shine before having used countless products trying to make it happen. The surface is so slick that a fly would bust its a$$ trying to land on it.

No joke, I am super impressed and super pleased. One other thing, I tell it like it is. If this product was a bear to remove or had so-so results I would say so, freebie or not, that's my mantra. Two excellent products, I'll be looking into other Wolfgang products to purchase that compliment these two.

1. Application - done both by hand and machine, super easy either way but machine will be more effective for swirl removal and quickness.
2. Removal - Same
3. Depth of shine - Remarkable either way, machine has the edge as expected.
4. Slickness - Try to set something on it when your done, be prepared to catch it as it slides off.
5. Durability - Unknown, I did this today as soon as UPS pulled up and delivered, time will tell. I expect long life durability......everything else they said was true!
6. Reflectivity - Break out the Maui Jims or go blind.

* Consider also that this was only one application of the sealant, multiple coats will only enhance and protect more. After the procedure was complete I backed the Yota out of the garage and parked it in the sun for inspection. No swirls, no problems, just perfection. *

Thanks for two great products that actually do what they claim. That means a lot in current times because it seems "everyone claims to be the best".

RTexasF

Need proof? Click on this...

[IMG]local://upfiles/127/46C23B27FF8747588E1745576248DFEF.jpg[/IMG]

Old 05-04-2005, 02:19 AM
Default RE: Wolfgang Product Review

Old 05-16-2005, 06:06 PM
Default RE: Wolfgang Product Review

Sweet!...Imma go get some too