Members Please Read - Honda Accord Forum - Honda Accord Enthusiast Forums

Old 05-13-2006, 06:14 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member

Default Members Please Read

All of the HOW TOs. that I write up, I have done personally and i know them to work .
Having said so, I am open minded , i know that my way is not the only way , I respect other members opinions and imputs.......If you feel that you have a better , easier , faster way to do the job, or that I have missed a step or overlooked something , Please feel free to let me know your opinion, PM me ,, and if it is more beneficial and easier to the members who are attempting to do the job , I will definatelly alter the post ( s ) ..

Also i want to say that we have a lot of knowledgable people in this forum, If any of you would like to write and post up an HOW TO.. feel free to do so, your inputs are welcome , on the same note i want to say , that I will review it ( them ) and I don't want you to feel BELITTLED or PUT DOWN or INSULTED ( if iIfeel like I have to alter something )..that would never be my intention, I respect each and everyone of you.,, if I feel that there is a need to alter a member post , I would do it ONLY if it would be more beneficial, understandable and helpful to all the members .. SO start writing those HOW TOs

AND I also would like to add , that if you do a lot of your own work,,invest 50-60 dollars and get yourself a service manual,, and if you do electrical work , it is a must that you also get the ETM ( electrical troubleshoot manual ) do not get Haynes or Chilton go to,,,, www.helminc.com these are the best manuals money can buy, that's what dealerships use ..

Thank-you..

Gianni

Good Post Buddy..Angelo