The following are very simple steps by steps for changing Cluster light bulbs on 1998-2001 Honda Accords. Tools you will need to do the job is a short and a long Philips screw drivers. I did it with just a short screw driver.
1. Remove Screw #1 and Screw #2 as shown on image below:
Once these two screws are removed, pull out the plastic insert piece.
2. After removed the plastic insert piece, now remove Screw #3, Screw #4, Screw #5 and Screw #6 as shown below. Keep in mind the the short screws are on top.
3. After the above screws are removed, move the Cluster toward you until it is out of the two plastic locator near the bottom. Now tilt the top part of the Cluster down until you see three green connectors as shown below. Disconnect all three connectors.
4. A picture of the Cluster completely removed from the Instrument panel.
5. Below is the back view of the Cluster. Notice that there are two different sizes of bulbs used.
I forgot to count the total number of bulbs on the Cluster. My guess is the are at least two of the big bulbs and 12-15 of the small bulbs. My task was just to find out how easy it is to take the cluster out. Now I can shop on eBay for LED bulbs.
I hope my finding will help someone who is thinking of repacing his/her Cluster light bulbs.
Best place to get replacement bulbs is at the Dealer , they are not that expensive and you will get the correct ones