Engine & Internal Chat about beefing up your engine's insides here.

Check Engine Light

Old 02-02-2007, 10:07 AM
Default RE: Check Engine Light

I haven't a clue what the problem is but you have high hopes for that free service... I'm pretty positive that is not true... if there is anything like that, they probably check the code that caused the check engine light to come on for free... but I don't think it's true

Old 02-02-2007, 11:06 AM
Super Moderator

There's some specific parts covered under a longer 'emmissions' warranty; check your warranty booklet. Probably the catalytic converter & ECUare covered for 80k miles. NOT unlimited & not a lot of parts included in this warranty.

How can we guess whether it's OK to keep driving until you tell us what code A-Z reads...

Old 02-02-2007, 01:43 PM

Yeah i thinking it might a emssions thing. Dont worry about the bolt on stuff on your car iam pretty sure it shouldnt void the warrenty.

Old 02-03-2007, 12:18 PM

KEEP US UPDATED IF THATS WHAT IT WAS,THANKS

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Check Engine Light

Advertising

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.