Engine & Internal Chat about beefing up your engine's insides here.

ECU wire out Got da "blue wire blues"90 Accord

Old 09-20-2007, 05:37 PM
Default RE: ECU wire out Got da "blue wire blues"90 Accord

Is it a solid blue wire or blue with a colored stripe?

Old 09-28-2007, 09:06 AM
Been Around A Long Time Member

add a signature and I'll tell you where to get the pin diagram.

Old 09-28-2007, 02:53 PM

Click on "my profile" at the top, then scroll down a bit and you'll see the "signature" box, input year, model, trim, engine, tranny info in there and check the box that says "use on every post" or something like that. This way we know exactly what car you're talking about every time you post. There is a difference from a 90 ex to a 90 lx and from manual to automatic so that information is important when we try to answer a question.

Old 09-29-2007, 01:45 PM

This site should have the manual for your car with wiring diagrams. if the blue wire doesn't have any voltage running to it you should be able to try the different ports without blowing anything but I wouldn't really suggest it. However, the only solid blue wire that I know of for that year is the one that goes to the service connecto that you jumper to pull ecu codes. If that is in fact that wire then you may have a hard time figuring out if it's in the right spot or not since nothing will change.

http://hondatech.info/downloads/Auto/Manuals/Accord/

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: ECU wire out Got da "blue wire blues"90 Accord

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.