Honda Accord Forum - Honda Accord Enthusiast Forums

Honda Accord Forum - Honda Accord Enthusiast Forums (https://www.hondaaccordforum.com/forum/)
-   Engine & Internal (https://www.hondaaccordforum.com/forum/engine-internal-11/)
-   -   Oil Extreme "Better Than Synthetic" in my 2004 EX (https://www.hondaaccordforum.com/forum/engine-internal-11/oil-extreme-%22better-than-synthetic%22-my-2004-ex-10690/)

maass 07-02-2007 06:27 PM

Oil Extreme "Better Than Synthetic" in my 2004 EX

I recently had Oil Extreme Better Than Synthetic motor oil put in my 2004 EX. The mobile oil change guy told me I could extend my drain interval two or three times safely. I haven't reached that mileage yet but the car ran faster, cooler and quieter right away. My gas mileage even went up. I don't know exactly how much yet but I think it will be about an extra 50 miles on a tank. Is there any problem with extending my drain interval this much?

I'm going to take it to the drag strip and see if my quarter mile speed went up. If anyone has had experience with this product I would like to hear your comments. Bill

smaglik 07-03-2007 02:41 PM

RE: Oil Extreme "Better Than Synthetic" in my 2004 EX

link?

Velocifero 07-04-2007 11:21 AM

wow you dont sound like a bot. go **** yourself.

blackex19 07-04-2007 11:36 AM

lol:D

smaglik 07-04-2007 12:09 PM

ORIGINAL: Velocifero

wow you dont sound like a bot. go **** yourself.
how would a bot go about doing that?

Velocifero 07-04-2007 02:01 PM

[/quote]

how would a bot go about doing that?
[/quote]
a spammer does this crap. he's feeding everyone his B.S. product, cheapening this site.

maass 07-05-2007 04:02 PM

What's a bot?

This is my first experience with forums. If this is the reception I get for asking a simple question I hope your Honda breaks go out. As they undoubtedly will.

Velocifero 07-05-2007 11:17 PM

well it sounds like your plugging a product no one has heard of. look at it from our point of view. the last thing we need around here is someone giving false advice on unknown products. take it to the track and tell us how it "goes".

smaglik 07-06-2007 12:20 AM

yeah, and it was your first post. no introduction, no nothing.

spam.

HondaRacer4Vtec 07-06-2007 09:46 AM

ORIGINAL: maass

I recently had Oil Extreme Better Than Synthetic motor oil put in my 2004 EX. The mobile oil change guy told me I could extend my drain interval two or three times safely. I haven't reached that mileage yet but the car ran faster, cooler and quieter right away. My gas mileage even went up. I don't know exactly how much yet but I think it will be about an extra 50 miles on a tank. Is there any problem with extending my drain interval this much?

I'm going to take it to the drag strip and see if my quarter mile speed went up. If anyone has had experience with this product I would like to hear your comments. Bill

Well even though your a Bot, what kind of oil where you using before this. If you where using old fashion dino oil, Then this product isnt a big deal, Mobile1 and Royal Purple claim the the same thing against the regualer dino oil.