Engine & Internal Chat about beefing up your engine's insides here.

thinking of v-taching my car

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2008, 12:53 PM
Default RE: thinking of v-taching my car

ORIGINAL: 19Accord97

Also, if you get a woman exactly like the one on accrd94ex's car and stick her to the hood you are guaranteed to be ticket free!
Haha

Old 03-03-2008, 01:39 PM

haha wow. those are some bada** accords right there. damn im jealous. dude i bet they r pushing like 600hp with those sweet wings and body kits.. your a newb and should read up on ur car a lil more before u join theses so ppl dont make fun of u even tho we all get a kick out of it

Old 03-03-2008, 02:20 PM

but, i see so many of these things. u mean u guys dont do that too? but u thinkour commuting-non-racecars are fast, you HAVE to have some sort of wing or chrome and lawn mower exhaust?!?! thats what i want on mine

Old 03-03-2008, 03:26 PM

ORIGINAL: 89dxlame

but, i see so many of these things. u mean u guys dont do that too? but u thinkour commuting-non-racecars are fast, you HAVE to have some sort of wing or chrome and lawn mower exhaust?!?! thats what i want on mine
My accord has a 2.25 inch stainless steel exhaust with a glasspack to not have the ricer lawnmower sound which it doesn't, I have SRI, light wheight flywheel and a exedy oem replacement clutch dude and my car is not fast at all 8.66 0-60 most likely 16's in the 1/4 mile dude the car you have you need a engine swap to get to where you want. Think it has carbs you said so there for it is out dated simple as that. Do some research from my under standing and from what i have seen here we are not the kind of honda owners whom put flashy stuff on our cars to make them look "cool" it is real gaudy to do such a thing

Old 03-03-2008, 03:29 PM
Been Around A Long Time Member

accrd: You have a flashy hood ornament ...... nobody has a problem with her, nor would we use your explicative either. Please change that a little bit to avoid offending anyone.

Old 03-03-2008, 05:25 PM

hmm, maybe im wrong, i thought dumping money in a commuter to make it faster but still hella slow was a good idea. guess not... maybe i should go buy a car thats ment to go fast

Old 03-03-2008, 06:18 PM

You are a troll. Hopefully no one will respond to you. It's doubful you have ever driven a car. Go get on your bike and run errands for Mama. I'm done here......

Old 03-03-2008, 09:25 PM

ORIGINAL: Fenix

Stickers make the car go faster too, slap a whole bunch of those as well. Try the turbonator i heard it gets you 20 more HP so thats worth it. Def get a V-Tack, actually get two and youll get twice the HP. Lastly get a huge wing so your car doesnt fly away.
[sm=youreright.gif]lmao

Old 03-03-2008, 09:28 PM

Bolt on tips from Wal-Mart are $8 and provide roughly 17 horsepower just from the bolting action.
The extra weight gives the car a 50/50 weight balance allowing the drag from the front to be reduced while increasing lift. Upon reaching a certain speed the car will lift to the max allowed height by the suspension. This takes 1200 pounds off the wheels and in theory gives your car the performance of a Saleen because the dead weight is actually floating.
This also reduces tire wear, and increases your mpg by sevenfold.
I put 3 on. I had four but I couldnt handle the speed and compliments.

Im in tears

Old 03-03-2008, 10:28 PM
19Accord97
Unregistered

ORIGINAL: ieetgluu

Bolt on tips from Wal-Mart are $8 and provide roughly 17 horsepower just from the bolting action.
The extra weight gives the car a 50/50 weight balance allowing the drag from the front to be reduced while increasing lift. Upon reaching a certain speed the car will lift to the max allowed height by the suspension. This takes 1200 pounds off the wheels and in theory gives your car the performance of a Saleen because the dead weight is actually floating.
This also reduces tire wear, and increases your mpg by sevenfold.
I put 3 on. I had four but I couldnt handle the speed and compliments.

Im in tears

haha Glad you enjoyed it!!! I'll admit...I am proud of it! lol

Quick Reply: thinking of v-taching my car